May 2012 Moms

Anyone else feel huge?

Today I looked at myself in the mirror and felt huge!  I know it is mostly bloat and I have only gained 1lb since I found out I was pregnant, but I just couldn't help but feel huge today!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else feel huge?

• Yup!  It's only 8:30 and I'm already considering unbuttoning my pants.  Embarrassed   This bloat is killing me!  I've actually lost a few lbs since getting pregnant but today I feel 10 lbs heavier than a did a few days ago.

• I busted the button off my jeans a couple of days ago :( I feel huge! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't button my pants this morning...I guess it's time to go maternity clothes shopping!
  • I have only gained 1 pound as well, but when DH and I took our weekly bump/blump picture, I freakin' look pregnant in the stomach area at 9 weeks.

Just keep reminding yourself that by week 12-14 you will have a bump and actually look pregnant not just blumpish.

Also, how many pregnant women have you looked at and thought "ew, what a disgusting fatty"?.  Probably zero.  I ALWAYS think pregnant women are SO cute regardless of size, ESPECIALLY when the bump starts showing! Every pound is serving a purpose for the baby at this point and will come off after the baby is born. 

((HUGS)) 

• Me!  Yesterday, I gave my husband a hug & I could feel my belly pressing into him.  I told him baby says hi, and he said "Yeah it does!"  By the end of the day, I actually look pregnant.  That's some serious bloat!
  • I feel huge!  I've been wearing maternity pants to work this week, and they feel so much better than my normal pants. 

I definitely look pregnant.  My boss knows I'm pregnant- and hadn't seen me since Thursday, so went I walked in the office yesterday he said "Wow- how did you pop that much over the weekend?"  Can the bloat be over and just the regular bump start, please?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep!  I feel huge.  I keep telling myself it is all in my head because I haven't gained that much weight yet, but I just feel yucky.  Also, a lot of people know I'm pregnant now but that I am only two months along, so I feel like they are looking at me and thinking "she shouldn't be showing yet, she's just fat".  Sad. :(
  • imagegoldiegirl423:

I feel huge!  I've been wearing maternity pants to work this week, and they feel so much better than my normal pants. 

I definitely look pregnant.  My boss knows I'm pregnant- and hadn't seen me since Thursday, so went I walked in the office yesterday he said "Wow- how did you pop that much over the weekend?"  Can the bloat be over and just the regular bump start, please?

This!!!  I can still manage to get into my regular pants but they are crazy uncomfortable.  I broke down and started wearing maternity pants.....I HATE you Bloat!!

• imageTippy05:

Yup!  It's only 8:30 and I'm already considering unbuttoning my pants.  Embarrassed   This bloat is killing me!  I've actually lost a few lbs since getting pregnant but today I feel 10 lbs heavier than a did a few days ago.

This sounds like me! 

• I started to show about a week ago...yes probably mostly bloat..but baby is also measuring about 5 days ahead....

I have just switched to wearing dresses. I bought about 7 dresses at Ross that are loose around the belly to get me by for the next couple months or so until it is time for maternity clothes. Its actually working out really well!

• I did until I pooped. Now, I feel normalish again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I have days where I feel enormous and days like today where I feel malnourished.  Craziness!!?!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday morning I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry, I looked huge!  today I woke up and it was gone.  Yesterday I could have sworn I had gained 10 lbs but I haven't gained one lb yet.  Damn bloat!
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• This is EXACTLY how I feel. I have been wanting to unbutton my pants at work since I got here (and would love to have my sweatpants right about now...). I feel really bloated and slightly sick to my stomach. Glad I am not the only one...
  • Ive been wearing sweater dresses and leggings, best thing ever, and I bought them loose so my blump doesnt show and I can "grow" into them. Just thinking about wearing pants makes my skin crawl!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I feel huge too and less and less of my pants fit anymore. I am begging my husband to help me get some maturity clothes but he is worried that I will grow out of them to quick and need to buy even more. I keep explaining to him that it doesn't work like that. Maturity clothes are meant to grow with the belly!! I am feeling more nauseous than I have in weeks but I think its because my pants are just too tight. This weekend I will be going to the store!!
  • I've been feeling huge at night, but it normally goes away in the morning...not today! I woke up with the same bloated belly that I went to bed with. I feel so fat today!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• I feel the same way.  I am unbuttoning my pants everyday now when I reach my desk and get in the car...pretty annoying.  I am going to get a bellaband this weekend to try and keep my non-pregnancy pants going for a while longer!!!  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • What is a belly band? I've been feeling so uncomfortable lately... I thought I gained 5 pounds over the last few weeks but I went to the bathroom like 4 times over today and yesterday and I'm down 4 pounds...lol Crazy! I've never had that problem in my life! Maybe my pants will feel more comfortable tomorrow?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes.  I'm so bloated it's ridiculous...especially by the afternoon.  I can't wait until it turns into a baby bump and I don't just look like I've been enjoying too much Halloween candy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"