Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying, Trying, Trying;; now what!

Im looking for advice!
We've just started TTCAL, we've never tried before. But we did get pregnant by accident. Quite a surprise. And we hadnt done anything but pull out, and we found out that method doesnt work!! LOL.

Im looking for any type of advice I can get.
With it being our first month trying, and we got a BFN. I dont know if we're doing it wrong or if we're doing anything right.

HELP PLEASE!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Re: Trying, Trying, Trying;; now what!

• Hmm.. I am super duper new here, but by reading for about 3 minutes, it seems like basic advice includes temping, charting cm, use of opks, prenatal vits, timed sex and a whole lotta luck :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekjskala:

Im looking for advice!
    We've just started TTCAL, we've never tried before. But we did get pregnant by accident. Quite a surprise. And we hadnt done anything but pull out, and we found out that method doesnt work!! LOL.

Im looking for any type of advice I can get.
    With it being our first month trying, and we got a BFN. I dont know if we're doing it wrong or if we're doing anything right.

HELP PLEASE!

Read the newbie link at the top..it should help! 

My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Loading the player...
  • Everyone else already gave you good advice but I also wanted to add, be patient!  It can take up to a year for a typical, healthy couple to get pregnant.  TTCAL is difficult and frustrating.  Definitely check out Fertility Friend (by clicking on any one of our tickers) and read the tutorials.  

Also, check out the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility (referred to as TCOYF on many boards on the bump)- it is a more comprehensive overview of TTC than the FF tutorials will offer.  

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"