April 2012 Moms

Am I the only one

Feeling OVERLY STABBY today?? These people at work are going to make me go postal!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am I the only one

• My bro has kept me on the phone for 50 minutes, I feel stabby too. I want off, I told him I need to go and he won't stop talking..........
  • Loading the player...
  • You are not alone girl! These people at work are constantly grinding on my nerves every day! lol Certain people more than others! I wish I could scream and run home some days! lol Oh well, gotta make that money honey! :)
    Jess
  • I am definitely annoyed today!
  • I've been super grumpy and frustrated today. Must be the phase of the moon or something. It doesn't help that I'm really clumsy right now - today while watering the plants, I knocked one over and it smashed all over the floor. Then I skinned both my knees when I fell just walking. Grrr wish I could have just stayed in bed with the kitty.
  • He literally just said "I gotta go or I'm gonna mess myself." WTF I didn't need to know that. Just get off the phone. I already said I needed to go.......ew.
  • I was feeling stabby on the road today. Some dumbitch in a construction zone was riding my butt and slamming her hands on the steering wheel so I drove especially slow.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • I was in a really good mood this morning...but now Im in a terrible mood....ugh Im glad I have a massage in a little bit maybe that will help
    imagepregnancy
  • I am having a rough day in the office. Wish I had stayed in bed!
    -----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • imagegisa886:
    I was feeling stabby on the road today. Some dumbitch in a construction zone was riding my butt and slamming her hands on the steering wheel so I drove especially slow.

I do this too. Or if someone waits for my parking spot while I am trying to load two kids & all my groceries. Especially if the weather is nice & the parking lot is not full.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, I am very stabby and DH isn't helping matters.

Plus I found out my stupid school charged both of us for their insurance (that we were told is only mandatory for ON CAMPUS students, which we definitely aren't), so of course the deadline to have the charge removed was 3 weeks ago...  and even though we proved last semester we had private insurance they refuse to help us. I asked her if I had to be on the look out for university incompetence every semester or are they going to get their crap together and stop stealing people's money. Can't wait to see her response.

WDE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos Auburn Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DD1- 12/26/05 DD2- 4/12/12
  • Nope, you're not the only one!

Although, for some reason, I am now singing Melissa Etheridge in my head...thanks...thanks a lot! Stick out tongue

DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Ive been feeling the same way ever since my NT Scan was re-scheduled this AM.  Its been downhill since then.  I even overate at lunch and felt like a blimp and SOOO uncomfortable.  I need to just go home and lounge. 
  • imageDragonflyBelle:

Nope, you're not the only one!

Although, for some reason, I am now singing Melissa Etheridge in my head...thanks...thanks a lot! Stick out tongue

haha! I am totally singing the same thing too! 

Jess
  • There is this chick that sits by me at work that is sick and keeps making these gross hacking sounds...it is making me extra stabby! I just want to get out of here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are not alone!  It is definitely one of those days...I swear I'm going to rip the polite filter off my mouth and start giving people a piece of my mind if the day doesn't get better.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Anniversary
  • No, I almost lost it on someone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel the same way.... Sad
    BFP #1 4/2/09 mc 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 Ectopic 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/16/09 Healthy DS 6/21/10 BFP #4 10/1/10 CP BFP #5 8/19/11 EDD 4/29/12 Betas- #1 82.8 8/22 #2 172.7 8/24 #3 494.2 8/26 #4 2657.8 8/29 u/s #1 9/6 yolk sac no fetal pole u/s #2 9/12 measuring 7w1d HR 144BPM Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • You're definately not alone!  I find the littlest things reeeeally bug me and I get angry pretty fast.  This is not my typical personality so then I get annoyed with myself that I let someone get to me!  HA!!  Talk about a no-win situation!  I just think about my husband wrapping his arms around me, telling me "it's ok now, I've got you" when I get irritated, it doesn't make it all go away but it sure helps.  I recommend finding a "nice place" in your mind to go to when you get irritated, even for a few seconds. 

• Must be something in the air.  I literally had to leave my store and take a walk today or I might have lost it.  People were driving me crazy today!!
  • Nope. Just been one of those days. Prolly since I don't feel well but my normally set in place "filter" has seem to gone MIA... SIGH.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"