Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Is Beyonce's baby bump a fake?

Has anyone seen this? I would normally pass this off as stupid celebrity gossip, but either she has one hell of a FUPA, or it's a beach ball under there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Is Beyonce's baby bump a fake?

• imageMomlovesEloise:

Has anyone seen this? I would normally pass this off as stupid celebrity gossip, but either she has one hell of a FUPA, or it's a beach ball under there.

It is weird. She said she's due in Feb. I had a Feb baby and I remember October last year I wasn't showing much. I wasn't wearing maternity clothes yet. So she could not be showing much and wearing a fake bump just for aesthetic reasons.    

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecruelsound:

As much as I love me some Beyonce, I'm starting to think she isn't even pregnant. Or, she is, she's just still really early.

Didn't she admit that she padded it for the VMAs?

I don't know if she admitted it, but she's definitely playing it up a little too much. It's like she's playing the role of a pregnant woman. She probably has a surrogate or something. But, there is no way that her bump was real in that video. Everyone's bump can shrink a little, but that thing f-ing collapsed.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I read that there's a rumor she hired a surrogate to carry the baby and is trying to hide it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Je*lastname*. Started a new account because I couldn't get my SN changed to something less personal.
  • Didn't she have abs of steel before? There is no way she would have a FUPA like that now. And if she is due in Feb, then her bump wouldn't be that big, especially with a fit body.

I say shes probably padding the real thing for attention. But who knows maybe the surrogate rumor is true.

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I can only say that if my pregnant belly were that big, there's no way I would wear heels as tall as hers.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't see the video at work, but those pictures are just weird. That thing collapsed like a whoopie cushion.

DS was born in March, but I was definitely showing and in maternity clothes by October. I was one of those people who didn't look pregnant from the back, but from the side... whoa nelly! There was definite beach ball belly going on.

However even in October, my belly was solid. There was no magically collapsing belly.

I vote for padded belly. Which is just sad if she's resorted to that.

• imagecruelsound:

imageDs Mama:
    I read that there's a rumor she hired a surrogate to carry the baby and is trying to hide it.

That would be fantastic. I also hope she names the baby Halo, regardless of the gender.

HALO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imageAmandaS1017:
    imageMomlovesEloise:

It is weird. She said she's due in Feb. I had a Feb baby and I remember October last year I wasn't showing much. I wasn't wearing maternity clothes yet. So she could not be showing much and wearing a fake bump just for aesthetic reasons.    

I sure as hell was and had been for a while.

It's the freaking dress people. Some people have entirely too much time on their hands.

Yes, today I have way too much time on my hands. And if you see the video, the dress was form fitting while she was standing and turned into a Dali painting as she sat down. Could it be the dress, sure? But, I say pad. 

• I never thought I'd see the day when ghostmonkey stuck up for beyonce.

Also, I love how the article says her spanx probably slid down...do people actually wear spanx while pregnant? 

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • https://www.dawnali.com/lovinmysistas/index.php?topic=5614.0 Here's a link to the bare belly pic, sorry it's not clicky. The date it was added to the website is September 4th, so let's say she's due early feb. She would have been 4 months (+/- 16 weeks) I just don't see how anyone at her height and fitness level would be showing that much. My bump was noticeable to me around 20 weeks and noticeable to others around 24. I was 5'9" and 130 lbs and my abs sucked compared to hers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Formerly Je*lastname*. Started a new account because I couldn't get my SN changed to something less personal.
  • If this was 5 years ago I would be praying to the Baby Jesus every night that this was true. I couldn't stand her. She's grown on me since then, though, so I'd probably feel bad if she was outed as faking it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTitts McGeee:

I never thought I'd see the day when ghostmonkey stuck up for beyonce.

Also, I love how the article says her spanx probably slid down...do people actually wear spanx while pregnant? 

Apparently so... they have a pregnancy line.

• I'm one of the few who believes she's pregnant. I had a HUGE bump at just 10 weeks, and some days it would be all out there, and other days I would look so thin that even I started to to wonder if I was pregnant. I don't think she's making it up.
  • i have a feeling that Beyonces pregnancy is going to be just like Katie Holmes. One day she has a huge belly then the next it's small. If you have a surrogate just admit it there's nothing wrong with that. It's not cool to lie and fake being pregnant.
  • The picture they are all talking about looks to me like it was a fold in her dress when she sat down and not having to do anything with her belly.  Also I am nearly 25 weeks and have only started looking pregnant and that is only when I'm wearing maternity pants or dresses.  If I wear regular pants (elastic band dress pants which were part of my pre-pregnancy wardrobe) I don't look pregnant just fatter as it divided me at my belly buttom and I lose the rounded look maternity clothing gives me.
  • Just lurking due to the bump fb post.

I saw some pics of her real bare belly last month.  I think it looks pretty real. This was on her bday 9/4 allegedly

https://alleyesonwho.com/events/2011/09/06/beyonce-shows-off-baby-bump-in-a-2-piece-vacationing-in-croatia/

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• I don't believe everything I see or read anywhere. That picture doesn't even look legit. Beyonce seems to have been a pretty private celebrity for as long as I can remember so I highly doubt she would put padding to make her bump look bigger.
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    imageAmandaS1017:
    imageMomlovesEloise:

I sure as hell was and had been for a while.

It's the freaking dress people. Some people have entirely too much time on their hands.

This 100%. Why would some fake a pregnancy? Especially if you plan on having kids, it would break my heart to go home and take off my "fake bump", and dream about one day really being pregnant. I was due in Feb and I was showing in October and wore maternity pants. I find it dumb to fake a pregnancy, what does she gain from doing it?   

lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • Some of the rumors is that he knocked up another girl and they're trying to pass the baby as hers....I personally think she is pregnant though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"