2nd Trimester

Describe your round ligament pain

What does your round ligament pain feel like?

I woke up this morning with an achy abdomen. It seems to be in the middle of my abdomen and radiates over towards my right hip. It seems to have gotten a bit better since I've been up. I always thought round ligament pain was lower, more towards the groin and sides.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Describe your round ligament pain

• I feel more of the sharp pains in the middle of the night when I roll over the wrong way or when I get out of bed.  Otherwise, it feels like general aches and pains.  Sometimes it feels like light menstrual cramps.
    Pregnancy Ticker Missed m/c 11/30/2010
  • For me, it has felt more like a pulled muscle to the sides - sometimes it radiates in a single direction.. More like achiness than anything else.  OTOH, gas pains have sucked this time around - like menstural pains on acid... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLaura23FP:
    I feel more of the sharp pains in the middle of the night when I roll over the wrong way or when I get out of bed.  Otherwise, it feels like general aches and pains.  Sometimes it feels like light menstrual cramps.

Mine is like this, usually when I'm laying in bed and try to roll over it will hurt at times. Sometimes when I sneeze or cough it hurts too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I THOUGHT i felt round ligamanet pain... achy side pains but until I really felt it I realize that wasnt it at all lol. It felt like someone took a knife and stabbed me on either side of my lower abdomen and pulled down. I could feel the pain through to my lower back. It lasted for like 15 minutes then went away completely. It almost took my breath away it hurt so bad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMesmrEwe:

For me, it has felt more like a pulled muscle to the sides - sometimes it radiates in a single direction.. More like achiness than anything else.  OTOH, gas pains have sucked this time around - like menstural pains on acid... 

This.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine felt like a sharp, pulling or stretching. It was the worst when standing up.

I followed this list and it help a lot. Click here

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"