3rd Trimester

This is the cutest! Almost made me cry.

My DH got this video from somewhere, and i thought I would share. It's soooo cute. It makes me so excited to have this baby, and can't wait to do things like this when he's a bit older. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpOhlGiRTM&feature=player_embedded

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: This is the cutest! Almost made me cry.

• That is adorable!! What a sweet little girl. We live in Florida so I hope we can do this with our daughter one day too! I'm also planning on over-decorating the house at Christmas when she's not home every year and telling her Santa's elves stopped by.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagesap05e:
    That is adorable!! What a sweet little girl. We live in Florida so I hope we can do this with our daughter one day too! I'm also planning on over-decorating the house at Christmas when she's not home every year and telling her Santa's elves stopped by.

yeah, we are in califonia, so we will go to disneyland a bunch since it's close by. 

and that is so sweet about chrismtas, love that!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for sharing, I was definitely crying by the end of it! Reminds me so much of when my sister and I had our first trip to Disneyland, I'll never forget it. :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • "How'd you know I wanted this? How? HOW?"

This is great. I hope to be able to take my LO to Disney some day.

• Awesome video!! Thanks for sharing!!
    imageFuzziBunz at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Ticker image
  • wow, i was almost crying just like her !!! adorable!!!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshnookel42:
    Thank you so much for sharing, I was definitely crying by the end of it! Reminds me so much of when my sister and I had our first trip toDisneyland, I'll never forget it. :)

yeah, such a nice memory for that family. so good they captured it!! we go to disneyland all the time, it's such a fun place!!!! but this girl is so sweet. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"