Single Parents

I need to vent

So why is BD's gf more important then his daughter? Why did he wanna knock up his gf when he can't take care of his daughter? And now he claims she's pregnant....Idk whether to believe him or not but it pisses me off that he ignores his daughter but is excited about the baby on the way.

Sorry needed to get that off my chest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I need to vent

• Here's a tidbit: The negative energy you are wasting trying to make him be a parent could be put to better use on being the best parent YOU can be. Can't make someone want to be something they're not.

Not being snarky, just honest. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAmandaJordan1985:

Here's a tidbit: The negative energy you are wasting trying to make him be a parent could be put to better use on being the best parent YOU can be. Can't make someone want to be something they're not.

Not being snarky, just honest. 

I totally agree. Just angry even though it won't get me anywhere. Since I posted this I have gotten over it...I'm proud of myself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds like exactly what happened to me...except I am the gf who got pregant :/ but he is with the gf and their daughter...until I have the baby, then he's telling people he's coming back to me. Anyways! Our guys need to be their for BOTH of their children, not just one of them. But you cannot force him to be in their lives if he chooses not to be, then he will regret it..and it's his loss. Be strong!!!
  • i want to say is be the best parent u can be to your child. let her see him for how he is. look your one of the world best mom. just remembre that don't let BD get u down
    My baby girl kyleah my pride and joy. mini more picture to come
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"