TTC After a Loss

I really dont want to overpost but....

I have another question.

When you all first started trying to conceive after a loss, did your nerves make you late.
This is our first month trying and im 4 days late and Im not sure if it's because im just anxious to know, and Im not one to buy a test to get disappointed. && I hate the waiting game!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Re: I really dont want to overpost but....

• Stress cannot lengthen your LP. 
    Gena dx PCOS 1997 BFP 2/12/10, mmc discovered at 10w6d/d&c 11w3d
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    My Never Updated Chart
    Bonus buddies with Cashewsmommy!
    Join Swagbucks! Earn free Amazon cards!
  • What are you judging you are late from? My cycles after miscarriage were different so I would be patient..a lot of those automated tickers do not work for predicting cycles.

Even after months and months my cycles were never the same twice, just a thought. Just be patient :) If you test, test for piece of mind I guess and take it from there I guess.  

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBabyTrippin:
    Stress cannot lengthen your LP. 

this.

• How do you know you are late? Do you know when you O'd?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Are you charting? How do you know when you O'd?
    Started TTC in February 2010
    BFP #1
      3.23.11 :: Natural M/C on 5.21.11 @ 12wk4d
    BFP #2  2.17.12 :: EDD 10.28.12 :: Ava was born 11.2.12

BFP #3  1.31.14 :: Natural M/C on 3.10.14 @ 9wk2d

BFP #4  4.29.14 :: Natural M/C on 5.5.14 @ ?

New Beginnings: Our Journey into Parenthood (Blog)

imageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I've always heard that it could. I had gone to the doctor about a week ago, just knowing i had a UTI and they went ahead and tested me for safety reasons and it was a negative. i feel like the more i wait to start, the less likely it will come. My boobs have been very sore since yesterday, im starting to get real impatient. My Fiance doesnt want to go buy a test & be disappointed, he wants to wait. Oh what to do.

I use a calculater on my phone that predicts when I am supposed to start, and i've been right on the dot since i miscarried. Every month i start around the same time, maybe a day off but never more.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • imagekjskala:

I use a calculater on my phone that predicts when I am supposed to start, and i've been right on the dot since i miscarried. Every month i start around the same time, maybe a day off but never more.

These calculators are 99% of the time wrong. I used to O every month at day 13-14. Now It's day 17-20. Sometimes it's day 24. It's never always exactly the same. Some months can be off for various reasons.

I'm not saying you aren't pregnant but there's no way to know if you're late unless you know when you O'd and charting is a great way to do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imagekjskala:

I've always heard that it could. I had gone to the doctor about a week ago, just knowing i had a UTI and they went ahead and tested me for safety reasons and it was a negative. i feel like the more i wait to start, the less likely it will come. My boobs have been very sore since yesterday, im starting to get real impatient. My Fiance doesnt want to go buy a test & be disappointed, he wants to wait. Oh what to do.

Phishing is rude.  Test or don't.  ::shrug::

My Never Updated Chart
  • imageBabyTrippin:
    imagekjskala:

I've always heard that it could. I had gone to the doctor about a week ago, just knowing i had a UTI and they went ahead and tested me for safety reasons and it was a negative. i feel like the more i wait to start, the less likely it will come. My boobs have been very sore since yesterday, im starting to get real impatient. My Fiance doesnt want to go buy a test & be disappointed, he wants to wait. Oh what to do.

BFP #1

imageimage

• I believe you have already been given this link in your other post... but please be sure to read every page of this blog: https://ttcalblog.blogspot.com/

It has great information for you, and will help you a lot. I promise.

BFP #1

imageimage

• None of us want to buy test and be disappointed. Either you're pregnant, or your cycle is off some... that's about all we can tell you.

Buying pregnancy tests is all a part of TTCAL. 

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBabyTrippin:

This.  We can't tell you if you're KTFU, so buy a test or don't complain.  It's just the way it is.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• imageBabyTrippin:
    imagekjskala:

I must ask;; what is phishing when referring to something like this.

• https://ttcalblog.blogspot.com/p/for-newbies_22.html

Phishing is basically round-a-boutly asking if we think you are pregnant.  

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageemeraudecephiro:

https://ttcalblog.blogspot.com/p/for-newbies_22.html

LOL...3rd time (linking) is the charm, huh?

My Never Updated Chart
  • imageBabyTrippin:
    imageemeraudecephiro:

If at first you don't succeed...Try, try again I say ;) 

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageBabyTrippin:
    imageemeraudecephiro:

i've referred back to that thing a million times, the more I read it the mroe I learn. Im still trying out this whole posting thing. And im not really asking anyone if i am pregnant or not, that's not what im here for. Im here to learn off of other's experiences. I can go and read anything and try to figure out if it relates to me or not, but i sometimes have personal questions.

Sorry if i have offended any of you all. Im really sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"