Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Enter To Win a Sassy Baby Gift Basket!

Sassy LOGO https://www.sassybaby.com
 Designed to help your child develop through the senses, Sassy Baby offers toys that help foster your child?s growth. Sassy Baby products include their Ring Rattle, Wonder Wheel and the new Grow Up Cup?. The Grow Up Cup? offers a no spout, no spill design that allows for drinking from anywhere around the rim.  And of course it?s BPA free.  To get your hands on some awesome Sassy Baby product, enter to win a prize pack complete with: Grow Up Cup? Teething Feeder Formula Dispenser 1st Solid Soft Tip Spoons EZ Clean Pocketed Bib On-The-Go Utensil Set On-The-Go Snack Bowl Ring Rattle Bugs on Board Rock Star Guitar Wonder Wheel Bumby BallBucket of Beads Developmental Carrier Mirror Pop Up Organizer Stay Clean? Silly Squirts Stay Clean? Silly Squirts V2 Diaper Sack Dispenser Fill Up FishTo enter, just reply here and tell us: What is the ?sassiest? thing your LO has done (good or bad Wink)? (Don't worry, you don't have to reveal any of your personal information--just reply below and we will select a winner at random and contact them privately.) Official rules here. Contest ends 10/9/11 Sassy Prize 

Re: Enter To Win a Sassy Baby Gift Basket!

• Doing "raspberries" while I'm trying to feed him! We both wind up covered in baby food.
  • My little one likes to blow raspberries all the time, especially when eating.

Rylan 1/27/2011, 2:42 pm, 5lbs 12oz, 18.5 inches long
     Ayla 10/02/2013, 10:14 am, 6lbs 14oz, 19.25 inches long
    Missed Miscarriage 6w3d 3/02/2010
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • My DD has mastered the dirty look at only 5 months old!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • DS gives his daddy the inquisitive eyebrow all the time, as if to say "just who do you think you are," especially when DH tries to feed or change him!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DD has a major scowl! If she uses some of these expressions on me in a few years, we're going to have to have some serious conversations! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    2012 Races: 3/18 Shamrock Shuffle 5k; 4/14 E.R. Race for Autism 5k (PR! 25:58); 6/9 Riudoso Sprint Triathlon; 6/24 Chunky Monkey 10K; 7/29 Cochiti Lake Olympic Triathlon; 9/16 Chips & Salsa 1/2 Marathon; 10/21 Duke City 1/2 Marathon; 12/2 Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon in Vegas!
  • DS kept putting up his middle finger during his newborn photo session...we have to keep reminding him that's not a nice finger but he's only 5 weeks old!
  • About a month ago my DH was holding DD and she was very happy, smiling and cooing. He said "look at those chubby little legs" and on cue she curled her lip and started crying. She already does not want to be called chubby. 
  • Sophia was born at 28 weeks, 6 days.  She was in the NICU for 6 weeks.  She had to be put on the vent when she was born.  At one day old she pulled out the vent, I think that was her way of telling them "I don't need that!"  She is an amazing baby, with such strength and determination!!  :-)
    Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • DS yells (not cries, yells) any time I sit down whiel holding him. As soon as I stand up, he smiles. He's such a faker and just wants to be moving around every second!
  • DS thinks it's hilarious to scream bloody murder whenever his "person of choice" for the day isn't holding him. If I'm holding him and he sees DH, he cries and wiggles and screeches. Then DH will take him and when he sees me, he'll do the same. Kid knows how to work it...
  • Our little guy has been projectile spitting out his pacifier since about 3weeks.  When he fusses we give it to him and he proceeds to give it about 2 sucks then spits it so far we still can't believe it.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• As soon as she is told no she will blow a kiss at you and then continue to do whatever you just got done telling her no to.  
  • Not her best moment but during her 3 month pictures she decided not to give us her big smiles and was a little fussy taking her pictures.  Only when we reviewed her pictures did we notice that she had the not so nice finger promptly displayed, in one of the only photos where she was looking or wasn't scowling.  Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • DD is the most head-strong, full-of-sass child I know. From the minute she was born, she could command a room. When she had just begun walking really well, she went through a stage where she would hold your face and tell you to "hush your mouth". Indifferent So glad that passed quickly!
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Mine is in womb, but it likes to make mom not hungry a lot haha

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• When she looks at us, smiles, and keeps doing what we asked her to stop!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My little one sprays food everywhere when she eats by doing "raspberries".  It is verry sassy (and messy)!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was trying to get my 3 year olds attention one day and I said "Hey, come here!"  She looked right at me, put her hands on her hips, and said,  "My name is not Hey, it is Peyton _____."

It was way more sass then I have ever seen from her, but so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My sassy LO refuses to have her picture made during ultrasounds! She turns that little hiney to the camera and stays there!
  • I asked my 3 yr old DD the other day to bring me her dinner plate.  She looks at me with this defeated look and says, "Mom, it's been a long day, I just can't".  Trying to hold back the laughter, I asked her what had made the day long.  She stated, "you know, we had show and tell and I had to show everyone my turtle".  All of this with the added drama only a 3 yr old can add.  To make the name of your basket even more ironic for me, when DD was asked what she wanted to name her new baby sister or brother, she informed me that she wanted to name it Sassy.  She has also told everyone she knows that this is the baby's name, so everyone always asks how I and Sassy are doing (in fun, of course).  So you can see why your post title caught my attention. :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • When DS gets told "No", he will start crying, run over to you, smack you (not sure where he learned to hit from!), and then with a big smile he will "make nice" and start hugging and kissing you lol. I guess he doesn't want us to be mad at him!
  • When I am talking to my son and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on in the background he will turn to face me and put his hand over my mouth. He then proceeds to give my this look like he is saying  mom stop talking I am trying to listen to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! 

What can I say the boy loves his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My LO is still in utero but even so he is already stubborn. He covered his face during each of my last 3 u/s with not only his hands, but also his feet! The most he would show was a nose or lip... I guess he is insisting on us waiting until he is born to let us see him.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD knows there are certain places we don't allow her to go, like behind the couch. She'll wait for me to look away or leave the room and then she does a mad dash crawl to the forbidden places. If she hears me coming for her, she crawls faster and just laughs at me. Cutest thing ever!
    It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BFP: 9/24/11 EDD: 6/5/12 Natural MC: 11/6/11
  • When DS wants DHs attention he stops in front of DH puts his finger on his mouth and says shoosh be quiet, I need to talk to my Father.  It cracks me up he calls him Daddy for everything else, dont know where he came up with it.
  • Mine is still in my womb, but it loves to not let me eat my favoite pizza. My baby has decided pepperoni pizza is not allowed, only cheese, or bacon, or mushroom.
  • My LO says "mother" or "father" when he doesn't want to put a coat on or do something we ask.  "Mother, I do not need a coat."  Hilarious!  Hard to not crack a smile.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • DS is still an inside baby, but whenever he is moving around a lot and I tell MH to put his hand on my belly to feel it, baby stops moving right then. As soon as the hand is gone, he starts kicking again. Stick out tongue
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• DS has told me that the baby in my belly will either be a girl, a boy, or a clown!  Umm, I am voting for not clown!
  • My little boy in the womb has decided that dancing is his favorite activity-especially at 3 in the morning.
  • when my daughter was right around 2 years old I sent her to time out, she went to the corner then put her hands on her hips and started 'talking' back to me. Who knows what she was saying but you could tell she was being sassy! It was like she was yelling at me or something for putting her in time out!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• One of our first nights home from the hospital with my son, we were up for a late night feeding. He was lying across my lap on my breastfeeding pillow and he suddenly stopped eating, gave me the side eye, lifted his leg and farted, all with boob in his mouth. I had no choice but to laugh at him, it was so cute!

• My Sassy LO in the womb likes to kick her mommy right when I'm about to fall asleep
  • My sassy LO has mastered the art of rolling.  Yesterday, she rolled about 10 feet before she ran into my pilates ball.  She turned to me and grinned before starting to try and kick it out of her way.  When she finally got the ball to move she squealed as if to say "take that you giant purple ball!"
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • My 12 year old daughter just started middle school. She had brought home a note that she needed to buy a PE uniform and we forgot all about it. A few days later she reminded us and when my DH said that we had forgotten but would get it taken care of, she said 'well hurry up about it, it's affecting my grade'!
  • DS is always burping loudly in inappropriate places and times...like during a super quiet moment at church.  He is just all around loud even though he's only 6 months!  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The sassiest thing my little one has done before is kicking back. She's not here yet... but when her daddy pushes on my belly she kicks him back. I'm betting she'll be a handful!
  • My LO is only 3 weeks old but she LOVES to push our hand away and put her paci in her mouth all by herself! She then proceeds to look at DH and I like "I can do it by myself thanks very much!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD just turned 1 and her new favorite thing to do is throw a tantrum when she doesn't get her way. She does this by stopping in her tracks, squatting down (not even sitting), and fake crying. It could be as simple as I turn around from her and she'll do this. We need to find a way to stop this now before she becomes a full fledged drama queen.
  • I'm still pregnant with my LO, but that doesn't mean that he isn't sassy.. by any means.  If I try to take a nap (on the rare occasion that I have time), he decides to kick me in every organ he can reach.  I must say though, it saves my butt in Monday morning meetings when I'm ready to doze off ;)
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"