Trouble TTC

"Just do her from behind"

That is the how-to-get-pregnant advice my husband's cousin gave us last night.  Do it from behind and do it way before I "drop the egg" to get a boy.  Oh, and to say he was wasted would be an understatement. 

He told us that he could share how to get a girl, but we need a boy first.  Confused

I love how wedding and family bring out the how to get KU tips and tricks! Gag me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Just do her from behind"

• Gotta love family, right?

I think you and I had the same weekend. :(

• lol If only it were that easy right??!!  That is funny.  
  • Loading the player...
  • LMAO - that was helpful advice :)
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nice.  I believe my SIL once gave me the doggy style get KU advice as well.  Umm... yeah.  2 + years, 4 miscarriages, 2 IUI's and 2 IVF's later, if only it was that friggin easy.   
  • Gah!  Seriously?

We are going to visit my brother in law next month, and when DH told him we might have to skip a cycle because of the visit, BIL said "don't worry, we can turn on some Kenny G and leave the house for a while if you need us to!"

Riiight...would you happen to have an u/s machine, phlebotomist,  centrifuge, catheter and turkey baster for us to use as well?

• imagelisagab26:

Gah!  Seriously?

We are going to visit my brother in law next month, and when DH told him we might have to skip a cycle because of the visit, BIL said "don't worry, we can turn on some Kenny G and leave the house for a while if you need us to!"

Riiight...would you happen to have an u/s machine, phlebotomist,  centrifuge, catheter and turkey baster for us to use as well?

::Snort::

I just p!ssed off the cats by laughing out loud and waking them from their naps on the couch!

• Gotta love family functions!! Sorry for the helpful advice.

• imagelisagab26:

Gah!  Seriously?

Lol, if only things were this easy!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Dx PCOS 2010
    TTC since Jan 2011
    4 cycles of Clomid unmonitored (I do NOT recommend!) March-June 2011
    Started w/ RE
    July-September: Clomid, hCG trigger, 3 hCG boosters, 1 blood test and 1 BFN
    September/October: HSG (all clear) Clomid, hCG Trigger, IUI and 3 hCG boosters
    *****10/24/2011 BFP! Beta #1. 113 Beta #2. 322. EDD JUNE 29, 2012
    IT'S A BOY! Jackson Alan
    EVERYONE WELCOME
  • Hahahaha, I'm so sorry that those words were even uttered in your presence, but OMG what a joke. I think this cousin is surely gifted enough to be a MD. Perhaps even and RE, with those refined skills!
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My aunt told me that my DH just needs to "go in the back door."  Pretty sure she doesn't know what that actually means......

And my dad's girlfriend, a nurse, said that I should stand on my head afterwards and that holding an infant is supposed to help my hormones do their baby producing thing.

• I still love the fact that people give advice and use the phrase, "before you drop your egg".  classic

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You mean thats all it takes? Why didn't any of us think of that before? ha ha
  • LOL! I'll try that now. Thanks!   ;-)
    image image
  • My sister asked me if I could just use a turkey baster.....I just stared at her!    I like the whole stand on your head idea....just kidding!
    Me: 30 DH:33 DX PCOS TTC #1 since 1/11. Metformin 1000mg before BFP, 2 rounds of Provera and 1 round of Clomid. BFP 10/12! Ethan James born 5/11/12 at 34 weeks...after 4 weeks in the NICU he finally came home!!
  • The subject of this made me LOL, my husband now thinks Im crazy :)

Distant family is full of the best advice.... Why didnt you think of that to begin with??

Anniversary TTC since Oct 2009
    PCOS
    BFP June 3,2012
    Partial Molar Pregnancy :(
    D&C July 12, 2012
    Forced 6 month break.
    BFP January 13, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If it was only that easy. Sorry you had to deal with that.
  • I'm sorry Kdg! I wish "know it all" family members would leave the personal sex life alone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"