June 2011 Moms

XP: NBR: Scentsy Ladies ?

Any scents that you would recommend?  There are so many to choose from!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: NBR: Scentsy Ladies ?

• the new pumpkin one

Satin Sheets and French Kiss are my favs.

Eskimo Kiss is awesome.

Kahiko Hula.

Central Park Prailines.

I could go on and on but those come to mind right now.

• I just smelled October's scent of the month... Autumn something?  Maybe Autumn Spice?  I love it! 

In the summer/spring. I love Skinny Dippin and Perfectly Pomegranate.   In the fall, I like Cinnamon Vanilla and Blueberry Cheesecake.   

April- I bought Pumpkin Marshmallow last week and LOVE it!  Thanks for the rec!

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Loading the player...
  • I love Pumpkin Roll, and I have Autumn Sunset in right now. I also like Gingersnap, Christmas Cottage, Honey Pear Cider, and Sunkissed Citrus. I really want to try Silver Bells.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I only have all the old scent testers from when I was selling them. So until I go through all of them I wont by anymore.

I like Go Girl!, and Thunderstorm. Right now I am burning Spiced Apple Pie. I have no idea if they still have those scents though. I love the new burner I got last night though. :D

I need to get the pumpkin spice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Black Raspberry Vanilla is my all time favorite. I also like Luna and Camu Camu. My current seasonal favorites are Pumpkin Roll and Snowberry.
  • Where do you buy them from? I keep hearing so much about them but can't find them in target or amazon.
  • imagesupermom83:
    Where do you buy them from? I keep hearing so much about them but can't find them in target or amazon.
    Scentsy is sold by independant sellers like Pampered Chef and Mary Kay. You can buy off brand at Wal-Mart, though. Better Homes and Gardens.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• imageamberpro:
    imagesupermom83:
    Where do you buy them from? I keep hearing so much about them but can't find them in target or amazon.
    Scentsy is sold by independant sellers like Pampered Chef and Mary Kay. You can buy off brand at Wal-Mart, though. Better Homes and Gardens.

Hobby Lobby also carries their own brand.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"