Infertility
Options

Provera question?

for those of you who took or are having to take provera to bring on AF, how long does your period normally last on it? I took provera for 7 days, and im now on my 6th day with AF, and still heavy and showing no signs of stopping...is this normal?
*Happy I found the person i want to be with and annoy for the rest of my life*

Re: Provera question?

• Options
    Mine normally lasted about 10 days and was really really heavy.
    Loving life...one day at a time! 
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2003. 
    Married in 2007. 
    Failed adoption in 2008.
    No treatment yet. 
    Life changes have made TTC with treatment impossible so far. 
    Trying on our own 2007 - 2013.
    Calling the doctor to get started 11/25/13.
    Cycle 1 - 50mg Clomid/TI cycle started 12/1/13 - ovulated - BFN.  
    Cycle 2 - 50mg Clomid/TI cycle - cancelled due to DH's flu
    Cycle 3 - Benched - waiting on DH's test results for Hypogonadism

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

• Options

Not any heavier or lighter than usual, but about a day longer.  Lasted 4-5 days.

March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was 5-7 days moderately heavy. I think its normal
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"