October 2011 Moms

What's your favorite part of every day right now?

Mine is taking my bra off when I get home.  I can't believe how much I look forward to it.   I get home and boom off it comes and suddenly I can breathe.  I don't even realize that I can't breathe until I take it off and then it's amazing.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's your favorite part of every day right now?

• When DH comes home from work. Smile I've been on "vacation" the past 2 weeks then maternity leave officially starts Monday.
  • Lounging on the couch after I get home and change into some comfy clothes.  The top of my uterus is so sore, it's about the only position that gives me some relief!
    Stopped BCP 7/08 BFP 11/09 - Natural MC 12/09 PCOS 2/10 - Began taking Metformin Femara with trigger from 3/10-7/10 IUI#1 7/10 - BFN Taking a break while I work on my Masters... Now cycling on my own with Metformin. BFP 2/18/11!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Climbing into bed with SO at night. It's so nice for a few minutes until my back starts hurting and I remember that I can no longer lie down comfortably.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• The 20 minutes it takes me to drink my coffee in the morning, especially that first, perfect sip Smile 
  • Getting home from work, laying on the couch and relaxing with my dog.  Best thing ever!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Seriously, I love taking my bra off and my pants. I pretty much lounge in a tshirt and underwear when I am home.
  • When I actually feel good first thing in the morning
  • Taking a bubble bath in the evenings. That seems to be when LO moves the most, and I just love watching all of his movements.
  • When I first wake up from a decent night's sleep (to me, that means 3 or less bathroom trips and DS sleeps until at least 6:30am without waking). Drinking my coffee, feeling refreshed and looking forward to my day.  Of course, I am on leave right now, so that makes all the difference. DH is going to work from home tomorrow so we can have some "we" time before baby arrives.  I am looking forward to that, too!
  • Coming home from the gym everyday and eating my banana.  I have never been a huge fan of banana's, but my third trimester, I have been loving them!
  • imageSammy-Mae:
    Mine is taking my bra off when I get home.  I can't believe how much I look forward to it.   I get home and boom off it comes and suddenly I can breathe.  I don't even realize that I can't breathe until I take it off and then it's amazing.  

Ah! I totally agree! That and taking my pants off.. If I'm not going anywhere I'll just walk around the house in a tank and undies, blinds closed of course...lol

• imageSammy-Mae:

I LOVE that feeling!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • At 7:30 every night when the older 2 kids are in bed and I can crash on the couch.  It's my alone time with the baby and it's when he/she moves the most.  That's the part I will miss the most.  I remember it being my favorite part of each pregnancy and when it was all over I wanted that part back so badly.  I'm trying to cherish the last few weeks of this pregnancy even though I'm so uncomfortable bc this is our last baby.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Baby #3! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'll agree with taking my clothes off. I am so uncomfortably warm that I just walk around in my underwear at home.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • definitely taking my bra off (best feeling ever!) and getting into lose comfy tank top and shorts.
  • Lately she's been kicking a lot in the same spot (on my right side, up, just below my ribs). I love feeling her little, tiny foot! :) I love having her with me all day, everyday and feeling her move around! Last night, I was woken up around midnight because she had hiccups. I loved it! It was so cute! I just laid there smiling with my hand on my tummy. :) 
  • I like mornings b/c I'm not as uncomfortable. I gradually get more uncomfortable as the day goes on b/c it seems like LO slowly makes her way under my ribs. But I also love coming home to DH and getting semi-comfy on the couch.
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"