Trying to Get Pregnant

Dizzy and Spaced Out

For the past 3 days I have had a bad headache and dizziness. I still have 12 days before I can test, but I am trying to see if anyone else has had these symptoms this early on and turned out to be pregnant. I'm only asking because I am dying to take some kid of medication to get rid of the headache but don't want to take anything if there is a chance I'm pregnant. I am really sensitive to anything going on with my body so I notice every difference, but I've already missed a day of work and two school classes because I really just want to lay in bed and not aggravate the headache or feel dizzy when I sit up or stand. Hope someone has advice. I'm probably paranoid, but I'd feel better if I knew.
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Dizzy and Spaced Out

• I doubt this early it could be pregnancy symptoms, more like ovulation symptoms.  Tylenol is safe to take.
  • I would say if you can't test for 12 days it may be too early to be feeling pregnancy signs, but I am not an expert.
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are on day 16 of your cycle you are most certainly not pregnant. Take what the medication.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you really are 12 days away from AF then it's likely too soon to be feeling pregnancy symptoms, and if you are experiencing symptoms due to pregnancy a + would show up on a test. So just POAS.
  • What is AF and POAS? I am sorry, I don't have the full list of the acronyms. Tongue Tied
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • AF= Aunt Flow= Your Period

POAS= Pee On A Stick= Take a pregnacy test

You can find all the acronyms at the bottom of the list of all the boards.  Under "My Boards", click on "Bump Board Glossary". 

C- November 2007 E- December 2009 K-August 2012
  • Personally I get more headaches around O. If you really are 12 days from AF that's way too early to have any symptoms of pregnancy. I highly recommend tracking your BBT to keep track of your cycle. You can sign up with fertilityfriend.com for free and it has great lessons to teach you how to chart.

If you're concerned about medication interfering with implantation, Tylenol is safe to use as a painkiller.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"