3rd Trimester

the only thing better about 1st tri...

is the fact that you can sleep on your stomach still.  i miss that!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: the only thing better about 1st tri...

• I miss sleeping on my back and being able to breathe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YES!!! I really miss that....and being able to breathe.
  • Loading the player...
  • I definitely miss sleeping on my stomach. I am a stomach sleeper and always have been. I was able to still sleep flat on my stomach until about 18 weeks, and then I had to prop up a leg until about 24 weeks, and now I am strictly confined to my sides. I hate it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Totally!  It's nice outside here today so I may go to the beach and dig myself a little belly hole in the sand to take a nap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got so excited yesterday when I realized pretty soon I'll be able to sleep on my stomach again!!!!!  Sometime it slips my mind that I won't be pregnant forever...that and the Bahama Mamas were on special at Applebees and my husband reminded me that soon I can have one again.  I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER!
  • Yes! Both times now.. by the time the 3rd trimester hits I want nothing more than to just stretch out on my stomach on my bed and snooze. I am not really a stomach sleeper but when you *can't* lay on your tummy it sucks! Especially since laying on my stomach was usually how I would relieve a sore lower back, which I have so often now @ 30 weeks..ugh.

• Yes, i miss sleeping on my stomach. That and walking, not waddling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I miss sleeping comfortably. Period. I'm at the point where I (obviously) can't sleep on my stomach, can only sleep on my back for short periods of time, and have pain when I lay on either of my sides. I think the only way I will be able to sleep comfortably until LO comes is in a recliner.
  • imageFianschneid:
    I miss sleeping period.

This! I still find third trimester better than first...my MS was brutal. 

• imagemols99:
    YES!!! I really miss that....and being able to breathe.

This.  I really, really miss back sleeping. 

Also being able to eat with my stomach being at least 6" lower than it is now.  I should not still be experiencing the burger I had for lunch, almost 12 hours ago.
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"