3rd Trimester

mucas plug

so im 39 weeks and 5 days and just lost my mucas plug, does any1 no how long it will be before i go into labour?

Re: mucas plug

• Losing your mucus plug is not an indication that you will go into labor any time soon, unfortunately. It could even regenerate.
  • I lost mine after membrane stripping and didn't have the baby for another two weeks.  
    PCOS Momma
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They are right, it can be 2 weeks before you go into labor, but since you are this close to the end, I bet in the next 2 days you will go into labor.  I hope!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oooooooooooo i hope so to Crying     thanx
  • I started loosing mine a while ago. Hopefully it's soon for you! :)
  • with my first, I lost mine at 6am on a Thursday and had my baby the next day at 2:45pm...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Losing your plug in all honesty, has nothing to do with when labor will begin. Your plug can even regenerate over time. I lost mine all at one and it never regenerated itself as far as I could tell, but I lost it 3 weeks before I ever went into labor.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.Goldenblatt:
    I lost mine after membrane stripping and didn't have the baby for another two weeks.  

I also started losing mine in pieces the last few days (had them swept on monday) but i am still hoping she comes soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i would say by the weekend depending on your body or later.. but if you want to get the ball rolling go get a mani and pedi!
  • No one can tell you when you'll go into labor--you can lose your mucus plug over several weeks.

With that said, with DD1, I had my membranes stripped at my 39 week appt and lost my mucus plug and went into labor less than 48 hours later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"