3rd Trimester

baby kicking feeling different ? and what is MUD?

hi all,

did you notice when baby's kicks began to feel for lack of a better phrase "so much kicking" and more like things were getting tight in there? i've noticed a decrease in the kicking but i also feel like she's gotten bigger in the past couple of days and maybe things are just getting cramped in there? i thought i remembered from last time that it starts to feel more like rolling and shifting and less like crazy kicking all the time.  i can still get 10 kicks if i lay down and drink/eat something.  Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: baby kicking feeling different ? and what is MUD?

• MUD= Made up Drama

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sorry, meant to type, "began to not feel like so much kicking"!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWifeyMommy2011:

MUD= Made up Drama

ooohhh got it! thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel a lot of rolling, nudges, and kicks.  You're going to be able to feel her butt or head slide from one spot to the next now that you're in your 3rd trimester.  

**Oh and my OB says that any movement (kicks or rolls, even hiccups) count for the kick counts. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Every kid is different and can be in different positions.  My DD never really felt like kicking, she was gentle and rolling.  This kid in my belly now is a little ninja.  When you do kick counts, you are looking for independent movements. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Over the past week I've gone from feeling cute kicks and nudges to frikkin roundhouses and uppercuts that sometimes feel like they might bruise.  I don't know if this is because he is getting bigger or because I am gestating the Hulk.  I suspect the latter.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was just thinking how today my boys have been kicking the same amount as normal but they feel like they have less "force"... maybe this is why?
  • I was wondering the same thing about that accronym. Thanks for asking! :)

Ive noticed that the kicks are no longer kicks but mostly rolls and nudges. He doesnt have as much room inside so i guess it makes sense. He cant extend his legs anymore to actually kick.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO's movements changed from kicking to nudging over the past couple of weeks.  When counting kicks, you don't necessarily need to count "kicks" ... any movement will work.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"