Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How long did yours last?

Me last week: Four month wakeful? Bah! Not MY baby, he's a great sleeper! ::quietly pities mother with "problem sleepers"::

Me this week: OMG, baby! It's like you're a newborn again! Go the fvck to sleep! ::tries to punch last week's me in the face for tempting fate::

How long did it last for you? I'm a zombie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How long did yours last?

• Two weeks for me give or take. 

With my niece it lasted four months.

• it was on and off for about 10 days for us. Some days he just did. not. sleep.  Other days his schedule was just way off and he was super cranky. Within 2 weeks we were back to normal. GL!  (I tempted fate before our 4mw too!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • About a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I said the same stuff! Ours lasted a whole month! Ugh! And he's still waking once occasionally. Im just beginning not to feel like a robot.GL
  • It's been on and off for about a week now. We've really only had trouble early in the evening (from her 8:30 bedtime to around 12ish). She wakes up basically every hour, but after around 12 she will sleep for 2 hours or so at a time. Not fun, but it could be worse.

I realize this isn't for everyone, but we bedshare. I may be waking up more during the night, but I usually just latch her and pass back out. So in the mornings I usually get up feeling awake and rested.

• Probably not what you want to hear, but ours lasted 5 or 6 weeks.  I will say that she started sleeping poorly around the 3 month mark, so I think we went straight from the 3 month growth spurt to the 4 month wakeful.  Hopefully your LO will go through this phase faster than mine did!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Are you my new BFF? LOL    About 2 weeks. It $ucks!

I've said it before: At least I know where she's at and who she's with! Stick out tongue

• DS has been sleeping pretty crappily for about a month. Yup, suck.

Fortunately (and I will probably kick myself so hard later for saying this), he seems to be turning a corner? I hope? The last two nights, and one or two nights before that, he slept all the way through or only woke up like an hour in, which isn't a big deal. 

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekathrnn:

I realize this isn't for everyone, but we bedshare. I may be waking up more during the night, but I usually just latch her and pass back out. So in the mornings I usually get up feeling awake and rested.

This. Ours is going on a month now and still going strong. I don't sleep well with DS in bed with me, but at least I'm lying down and not having to get out of bed every 20 minutes. Yes, I said every 20 minutes. I was getting so exhausted that I was tripping over my own feet while holding him and had to do something about it. I figured co-sleeping would be safer in this situation. I'm now thrilled if I get 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep!  

• Started at 3 months 1 week and we are JUST coming through.  It is horrible.  The only thing that I can say is start the way you wish to go (I believe that is baby whisperer).  There are so many times I thought about letting him sleep in his swing, bouncy or with me and I didn't!  Now I am happy that we don't have those bad habits to break!
  • It's lasted a month!!  Zooey slept for at least 8 hrs straight (10pm to 6am) for the last 3 nights....hoping I haven't jinxed it now lol!!  Hang in there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"