April 2012 Moms

Out sick today

Around 1:30 am  I woke up with my stomach feeling awful. I ended up getting sick and waking up still feeling crappy. I decided I would stay home from work today and rest. This is the first time I've called in all year. I hope I'm not getting a stomach bug. It also could have been something I ate last night. I didn't feel well yesterday and stayed in all day.

Re: Out sick today

• Hope you feel better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You take care of yourself and rest...tank up on fluids when you can.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Loading the player...
  • I am home today too, had a really bad sleep last night and just felt the need to rest today after a busy weekend.  Hope you feel better and it isn't a stomach bug.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm home today as well. DH flew to Texas for work last week and brought home a really nasty virus. He tried to protect me by sleeping on the couch, but to no avail. The bad news is he started getting sick last Tuesday and he was barely well enough to go to work today. This could be a long haul. The real bummer is I'm trying to conserve my paid leave b/c I'm a federal employee and ineligible for state disability pay during my maternity leave. So every day I take off now is one day I don't get paid then. Augh.
  • I hope you feel better. Try to stay hydrated. I called out today too because I feel like crap. I hate to use my time.
  • I feel like dirt today myself. Not sure if I'm getting a cold or a sinus infection. I would have loved to have stayed home today, but whenever I take a sick day, my office manager gets all bent out of shape and doesn't speak to me for days. She's a weirdo...and she's not even my boss! My boss doesn't mind at all. But I'd rather keep the peace around our small office and just suck it up and go to work. I'll drink lots of water and maybe flush it out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I hope you feel better! I'm home sick too :( I thought my m/s was letting up, but it's back today with a vengeance!
    BFP 08/14/11 * MM/C 10/10/11 at 11w5d
  • I'm out sick today too. We went to the ren. festival in Minnesota and I think I got a stomach bug there. I got up early to study for my test and had to run to the bathroom because I was going to throw up. I'm going to the doctor later today so I can get more meds so I can do something and eat something vs. just sleeping all day.

• Hope it passes soon and you feel better!!!!
    My genius pup: Smushy Creature Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"