2nd Trimester

Anyone considering a baby moon??

Has anyone thought about a baby moon? Sounds like a good idea but its kinda hard wn u have 2 kids already does`nt it ??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone considering a baby moon??

• No babies yet, but just got back from mine yesterday.  It was wonderful to just set some time aside for the two of us!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My husband is in the military and we never got a honeymoon because he had to leave for training a few days after the wedding. He has some leave built up to use before the end of the year so he's going to take a week off so we can have some time together, don't know if we'll go anywhere but just having some time together will be nice since he's been away for two weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We're leaving Saturday morning to go to the Smoky Mountains for a week. We're going with DD and my BIL and SIL and 2 nephews but it will be nice to have a week in a different environment. Plus a break from work before baby gets here!
  • We just booked ours for mid-november. I will be about 25 weeks. No babies yet, but we both work like crazy and are looking forward to some rest, relaxation, and maybe some romance, ha ha.

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Nah, I would rather wait until this next one is weaned and then take a trip with DH when I am not pregnant, can drink, have sex in all kinds of positions, and eat anything I want.

It is so funny...I still communicate with the DDC from my first DD (not from this site) and on there babymoon = the first few weeks after you baby is born.  

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• off to paris tomorrow for 4 days ...!!!18 weeks pregnant and desperate for a break !! 
  • I was totally planning for something over the 3-day Columbus Day weekend, but now my neighborhood is planning a yardsale for that weekend.  I really need to clean out my garage, attic, closets, ect...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • We're heading to a spa in arizona (from NY) at the end of october.  Super excited for sunshine and a prenatal massage!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh yes I considered it... I was really hoping for something low-key & budget friendly. We live in the Milwaukee, WI area and I thought a weekend in Chicago would be perfect. I used to go to Chi all the time in high school with my mom to shop, go to museums, people watch, and eat some dang good food. 

Unfortunately... money is just too tight and I can't justify it. It took longer than we wanted for us to sell our house from our relocation... SO has medical problems & the VA is taking FOREVER to process his disability... so not only is he in too much pain for a vacation, but we really have to save $$ everywhere we can incase we need to pay for medical procedures before the VA decides to get their butts in gear.

Boo... why doesn't money just fall into our laps?

Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• We really wanted to, but can't really take time off work right now so we decided to do a bunch of small things that we can enjoy and will be harder to do when the baby is here.  We went to the ballet last weekend and are going to an opera next month.  There is really nice restaurant locally that does a pretty amazing high tea that I think we may splurge and do before the baby gets here too.  So we just plan on having a lot of fun adult outings between now and mid January.

My little goofball born 1/2012
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecitymama2012:
    We're heading to a spa in arizona (from NY) at the end of october.  Super excited for sunshine and a prenatal massage!

Have fun its not sooo hot here anymore its finally cooling down, wt part of AZ?

• WOW I Love all the replies!! I wanna go somewr too but like alot of us here theres a budget :(    NO FUN, but oh well its life right? LOL.. Maybe within a few weeks we will Go 2 CALI!! YEY!! Smile
  • We went for a weekend getaway last weekend for our anniversary/babymoon. Left after work and were home Sunday in time for the NFL. Was nice just to drive out a couple hours for a change of scenery and alone time with the hubby.
  • As for the budget. We definately wouldn't be going but my SIL's Mom owns the cabin we're staying in and lets us use it for free. So just gas and food is all we're out. I took on a babysitting job this week before we go and he did some work for an Uncle so we wouldn't be taking anything out of our normal money.

• imagepinksweetpea2:

Nah, I would rather wait until this next one is weaned and then take a trip with DH when I am not pregnant, can drink, have sex in all kinds of positions, and eat anything I want.

It is so funny...I still communicate with the DDC from my first DD (not from this site) and on there babymoon = the first few weeks after you baby is born.  

This is EXACTLY my thoughts! I want a getaway where I can relax, have some wine, and have sex without pain!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagecabee310:
    imagepinksweetpea2:

Nah, I would rather wait until this next one is weaned and then take a trip with DH when I am not pregnant, can drink, have sex in all kinds of positions, and eat anything I want.

This is EXACTLY my thoughts! I want a getaway where I can relax, have some wine, and have sex without pain!

SOO TRUE!!! gotta be able to enjoy it all!!!

• Yes! We are planning on going to Hawaii in October or November. We haven't picked the Island through we're leaning towards the Big Island. We usually go wilder adventures, but I think this time we'll just do a package on Costco Travel- they have some pretty decent deals right now.
  • Yes!  We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas right before Thanksgiving (23-24 weeks along).
  • We are doing it!  However we are just having a weekend away to ourselves.  I dont want to waste a real vacation pregnant.  I am not about to head off to hawaii and not be able to drink or gorge on raw seafood, or risk being sick. But that is just me!  We are planning for a snow weekend in a really nice cabin in december.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're only having a baby moon because it's doubling as our honeymoon! Wedding is this saturday,yaaay. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagelauranoelle09:
    We're only having a baby moon because it's doubling as our honeymoon! Wedding is this saturday,yaaay. :)

Aww Congrats!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"