3rd Trimester

FYI- TMI maybee!

Im 30 weeks and Im having an awkward pain. Its not in my stomach or anything so before everyone tells me to rush to the hospital, hear me out. lol

Im having this pain on the inside of my leg up by the cookie, right where my underwear lays. I know my underwear are not too tight so it couldnt be that, but it almost feels like I pulled the ligament right there that pops out when you stand up. It hurts if I apply all  my weight on the one leg, and its kind of freaking me out. I havent had sex in a little while, so I know it can't be from that.. but Im not sure..

Is anyone else having this awkward pain or an I weird? Should I be worried?

Re: FYI- TMI maybee!

• I just started having a pain there yesterday, only on one side. I'm not sure what it is, but it kind of just feels like it's cramping really badly, like a charlie horse of something.
  • I started with the same thing this morning.  I am wondering if our LO's are laying on a nerve or something.  All I know is OUCH.  It almost feels like someone ripped my leg off and did not do a good job at putting it back on. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My doc said this is round ligament pain, and to use a heating pad if it gets too bad.  Ice helped me too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thats exactly what Im talking about. Its only on my left side.
  • Round ligament pain in between my legs?!
  • It's normal according to my doctor. Just one of the many joints to loosen up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • As long as I know its nothing to freak out about, then i'll be okay. But I didnt wanna go running to the hospital for a cramp. But its a forever here, never going away or loosening up feeling cramp! lol
  • I just asked my doctor about this today lol. She said it's just muscles and ligaments  stretching. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto with the doc saying it is just muscles and ligaments loosening up. I've had it since about 3 months, on and off. Sometimes it was so bad that I would cry putting my pants on.
  • imageautumn283428@yahoo.com:
    I just started having a pain there yesterday, only on one side. I'm not sure what it is, but it kind of just feels like it's cramping really badly, like a charlie horse of something.

Ive been having this randomly for weeks. I blame my LO sitting on a nerve or something.... it's awful

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• It's ok, I had it too - it is the stuff down there (pelvic bone, ligaments etc.) preparing for giving birth, yk, opening up. Makes all those nightly trips to the bathroom so much nicer, isn't it? Plus, your baby's head will start weighing down as it descends into your pelvis as well, so...

Try squatting a few times a day or making circles with your hips while sitting on a pilates ball to help that process along.

Good luck!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"