Philadelphia Babies
Options

Pediatrician Recomendation - near Media, PA

Hello! I am looking for a pediatrician near Media, PA that is knowledgeable of breastfed babies. The practice I am taking my LO does not seem to be giving me the best information. Although it may have been common practice years ago it just hasn't been working for us. Thank you.

Re: Pediatrician Recomendation - near Media, PA

• Options
    Where do you take your LO now?  My daughter is not home yet but I am looking into the practice inside of Riddle Hospital...Dr. Albert Lehmicke.  I've heard nothing but good things from my friends about him.  I heard that his staff is very nice and he is holistic with a lot of things.  He tries to stay away from pumping kids with meds if they don't need them...
    Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH
  • Options

Hello, I have three boys and I use Chop Care Network in the Springfield Healthplex. They have not failed me wrong in over 13 years. Dr. Arem is great

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We go to Providence Pediatrics behind TRU on Baltimore Pike.

Four female physicians ranging in age from 30s to probably 70s.

Like them a lot.

610-565-1945

www.provpeds.com

• Options

This practice (PP) came recommended by my lactation consultant. They are a very BF friendly practice, according to her;

Providence Pediatrics behind TRU on Baltimore Pike.

610-565-1945

www.provpeds.com

That being said, we go to Kids First in the HealthPlex and they were supportive of my BFing, but not overly so. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"