April 2012 Moms

WFL?

I'm hungry and no clue what to eat today???

Maybe more tater tots lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFL?

• I made some really good, simple meatloaf from a Cooking Light recipe last night, and it was so delicious...maybe I'll have that with some leftover mashed potatoes too :)
  • I ate salmon with a maple glaze, fingerling potatoes and zuchini and quinoa cakes.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Loading the player...
  • Sundried tomato turkey pinwheels. I feel my baby's second head growing from all the deli meat.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Boca burger, baked beans, 1/2 avacado
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagegisa886:
    Sundried tomato turkey pinwheels. I feel my baby's second head growing from all the deli meat.

LOL! Well since my baby already has 2 heads and a tail from last week, I guess I can eat whatever I want.

• Chicken Marinara Melt from Subway on flatbread...again. Quickly becoming my go-to comfort food.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • imageImThisBabysMom:

imagegisa886:
    Sundried tomato turkey pinwheels. I feel my baby's second head growing from all the deli meat.

LOL! Well since my baby already has 2 heads and a tail from last week, I guess I can eat whatever I want.

Yeah you can!!!
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • I had Cheese Ravoili with Butter and Garlic, a Granny Smith Apple, and  couple of cookies....(Im still hungry!!!!!)

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• My breakfast, lunch... and probably dinner... is a thomas's whole wheat cinnamon raisin bagel with butter. And apple juice. It's all I seem to be able to eat! :-/
  • half a chicken philly, some crinkle fries and fruit salad for my snack later.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some chicken and meatball soup, I'm working on chicken mexican lasagna for dinner
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had Taco Bell for lunch! Yum
    Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Empanadas!!! My favorite fast food. I pigged out and got two: argentine beef and veggie chili. One has a whole wheat crust, and both are baked, so I'm bordering on healthy!
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • I'm not sure if I want to make a quesadilla or go to the bagel store... mention a cinnamon raisin bagel... hurph.

imageimage

• Tater tots with cheese, lemonade and 4 reese minis for dessert. I thought about running out and getting stuff to make a grilled cheese BLT, but it's pouring down rain so I didn't feel like it.

I need to be eating healthier, but on days where my stomach is not so great, I just eat what sounds good.

• Mmmm, bagels.... The power of suggestion is awful! Last night, I had to run out and grab a slice of pizza after reading the WFD thread. :) The apartment we looked at was crap, but it was above a 24h gourmet grocery and on a block with loads of deliciousness. This pregnant lady needs to move THERE!
    Belly Dweller: EDD 04/22/2014
    Big Boy: Born 05/2012
  • Egg salad sandwich on whole wheat toast and a fresh peach!  Yum.  Oh and cheetos. ;)
  • Whats the deal with bagels?? Im totally craving them everyday too. As long as they are swimming in cream cheese of course.
  • Popcorn chicken, an orange, and a handful of chocolate chips!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leftovers from last night- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
  • How can egg salad sound so good but sound so gross at the same time? Like I want it now but I think it'd make me sick.
  • imageImThisBabysMom:
    How can egg salad sound so good but sound so gross at the same time? Like I want it now but I think it'd make me sick.

LOL, I thought the same thing! 

• an amy's organic burrito, but still hungry...maybe lime popcorn or a banana too
    BabyName TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I was dying for some Arby's. Yum.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagesarahbee33:
    I was dying for some Arby's. Yum.

Crap... Now I need some curly fries... Thanks alot... :/

• I got a turkey and cheese sub from the sandwich guy in the cafeteria. He seriously makes the best subs. All the ingredients are evenly distribituted. They're amazing.

I also have a small bag of Lay's with ketchup ... which is quickly becoming a fod aversion for me when I used to eat them everyday.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP #1 8/1/11, MMC 10/5/11, D&C 11/1/11
     BFP #2 5/28/13, EDD 1/17/14. Elliott - 12/31/13
  • Starbucks. Decaf unfortunately. I'm going to pick up one of those snack trays they have.
  • imagesarahbee33:
    I was dying for some Arby's. Yum.

Why did you have to say the A word?? Now I want a Beef N' Cheddar and cheesesticks.

• I love these posts!

I had a Hot Brown!  Anyone from around Kentucky and know what that is????  It's bread, topped with real turkey meat, bacon, tomato, cheese and then this amazingly yummy white cream sauce and then broiled so its all warm and bubbly!  So bad for you but oh so good! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"