March 2012 Moms

Teen Mom Discussion time

I think its really mature of Cate and Tyler to decide that it was not best for Carly to come to graduation. 

Maci and Ryan need to have sex or something. God they are both so pent up.

Farrah, MAJOR what the fvck moment for her this week. Jeeeeez I can't believe she is leaving her daughter with her bat sh!t crazy mom.

Amber and Gary. I really want to punch Gary in his man-gina cause seriously dude, what the fvck. Amber is such a POS its amazing. Her claws scare me a bit.

Okay lets hear your thoughts on this weeks episode. My DH is SO glad it was the season finally  

Re: Teen Mom Discussion time

• Farrah....ugh... I can't believe she would even consider leaving her daughter with her parent's.  She's planning on being in school for 2 years so she would miss ages 2-4 except for some occasional visits and Skype.  I was in shock....total shock.
  • imageIvana.Stolichnaya:
    Farrah....ugh... I can't believe she would even consider leaving her daughter with her parent's.  She's planning on being in school for 2 years so she would miss ages 2-4 except for some occasional visits and Skype.  I was in shock....total shock.

I saw it in the check out line like 2 weeks ago that she left Sophia for FL. I literally yelled SPOILER ALERT in the line  

• Loading the player...
  • Ahhh I missed it yesterday! :( I guess I'll just have to catch it tonight. But from what I saw from last week:

Cate and Tyler are awesome. I don't know how they ever managed to turn out that way, but I love them. That being said, I think they have a ways to go in realizing that they aren't Carly's parents anymore and that they need to let go a little bit. It sounds like maybe they did that a little bit in this lastest episode.

Farrah is a slore. The end.

Maci and Kyle are the most boring couple in the world. Maci needs to focus on school and stop being an idiot. Bentley is going to grow up just like Ryan if you ask me.

Amber and Gary are awful. Gary needs to move the hell out of his moms house. Its no secret that they make bank from the show, so its time to stop pretending they are poor still and upgrade. I hope to God CPS stays in their life forever and ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Farrah should just hand her daughter over to Catelynn and Tyler, it would kill two birds with one stone.
  • I have to wait for it to come out on Netflix to see them :( We have HuluPlus but it is not the right season... I miss those nut jobs!!
  • imageLilyPotter218:
    I have to wait for it to come out on Netflix to see them :( We have HuluPlus but it is not the right season... I miss those nut jobs!!

you can watch them on Mtv.com.

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got a little more than half way through the finale before I had to go to bed but I think I got most of the important stuff.

Maybe it's the hormones and the prospect of becoming a mom myself but I just look at that adorable little girl with her huge smile and it breaks my heart to think about leaving her for 2 years.  I'd be really suprised if she ends up going through with the arrangement for the full 2 years.  I understand that there are other issues she's going to be working through during this time and it spans more than just her desire to continue her education but I would still have a hard time going through with it, especially considering the rocky relationship with her parents.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I still love Catelyn and Tyler.  I think they are awesome.  I really hope that they make it, and don't get brought down by their crazy family.  I think that making an adoption plan for your child is something that I can't begin to comprehend and that it will probably be a life-long letting go process and I can't even begin to describe how mature I think they are that they are constantly figuring out their "bad" decisions and why things aren't quite right and what does that mean.  For the rest of their life they are going to miss out on every part of their child's life that they wish they could be there for... and I bet especially when they do decide to have more children, they will mourn each time they see their children come to milestones about missing Carly's.  It's a tough situation. 

I can't stand Ryan.  And I LOVED that his Dad couldn't hold back his laughter when Ryan said he turned out well.  YEAH ... Sure.  Maci needs to stop pushing Kyle... and he doesn't have a job... how are they supposed to get married or do all the things that happen in between.  I still love Maci... but she definitely has some maturing to do... She is only 19 :/  

Farrah... UGH.  There is nothing to say.  How the heck did she "make that decision" ... she was coerced ... and it is a terrible terrible decision.  And SELFISH.  UGHHH.

Amber & Gary - TRASHTASTIC.  They need to be cut off the show foreverrrr.

dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thought I would throw in my 2 cents also....

Cate and Tyler are doing the best they can considering their surroundings. Hopefully they both are able to complete college. I have a hard time believing that Brandon and Teresa would have actually taken Carly to their graduation anyway. I'm sure they have watched the show and seen Cate's mom and Tyler's dad. Who would want their baby around that?

Maci is out of her mind! What has happened to her? She's 19 pushing some guy that lives with her and doesn't have a job to marry her. She needs to get her head out of her butt, let Ryan have Bentley more and get herself to school, FULL TIME! I don't think Ryan is as bad as everyone is making him out to be.

I think Farrah is having a lot of personal issues that she needs to deal with herself. I don't think that she will leave Sophia with her mom for the full two years, but I think her mom keeping her for a bit while Farrah gets settled into her new surroundings and has had a chance to deal with her emotional issues will help. I think when she's with Sophia it just occupies her time so she doesn't have to think about what she is really feeling. The girl cries at the drop of a hat!

Amber needs more therapy. Gary needs to lose weight and move on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I personally do not agree with Farrahs decision.  For one,  I can't for the life of me figure out why she couldn't go to collage  somewhere closer.  Surely there is a decent school close by with a good program.  I would love to go college in BFE, but I can't beacause my number one responsibility is raising my DD.  Granted,  I know the girl has been through some crazy sh!t, but "normal" people don't get to decide to leave their kid, move thousands  of miles away just to go to a school that they deem the "best".  It's just not reality.  Reality is that single moms bust their a$$ everyday to work full time, go to school full time, and PAY their bills.  Farrah is nothing more than a spoiled brat who has never had to work for anything and who will more than likely never work for anything in her entire life. 

I so did not mean for this to be a rant.  She struck a nerve with me last night. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejennre:

I personally do not agree with Farrahs decision.  For one,  I can't for the life of me figure out why she couldn't go to collage  somewhere closer.  Surely there is a decent school close by with a good program.  I would love to go college in BFE, but I can't beacause my number one responsibility is raising my DD.  Granted,  I know the girl has been through some crazy sh!t, but "normal" people don't get to decide to leave their kid, move thousands  of miles away just to go to a school that they deem the "best".  It's just not reality.  Reality is that single moms bust their a$$ everyday to work full time, go to school full time, and PAY their bills.  Farrah is nothing more than a spoiled brat who has never had to work for anything and who will more than likely never work for anything in her entire life. 

I so did not mean for this to be a rant.  She struck a nerve with me last night. 

This is exactly how I feel. She still doesn't realize that it's no longer about what's best for her or what makes her happy. It's about Sophia. I think Farrah should have done the responsible thing and chosen a school closer to her parents. She has the rest of her life to move away but instead she chose to be a selfish biitch.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejennre:

I personally do not agree with Farrahs decision.  For one,  I can't for the life of me figure out why she couldn't go to collage  somewhere closer.  Surely there is a decent school close by with a good program.  I would love to go college in BFE, but I can't beacause my number one responsibility is raising my DD.  Granted,  I know the girl has been through some crazy sh!t, but "normal" people don't get to decide to leave their kid, move thousands  of miles away just to go to a school that they deem the "best".  It's just not reality.  Reality is that single moms bust their a$$ everyday to work full time, go to school full time, and PAY their bills.  Farrah is nothing more than a spoiled brat who has never had to work for anything and who will more than likely never work for anything in her entire life. 

Plain and simple, becuse she is selfish. She always has been and probably always will be. Her boob job was selfish, her braces were selfish, getting that puppy was selfish. She's a horrible example for her daughter. She was rasied by a horrible mom, so now she's become one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Still have to watch this episode, I'll comment tomorrow, but I totally agree with almost everything everyone already said. ESPECIALLY the part about Gary losing weight. When I look at him I just think of the girl who turned into a blueberry on willy wonka...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would like to start by saying....I hate that this show is on the air because it's obvious that they are being paid for the show and I'm afraid that young girls are going to thinking pregnancy = payday. That being said, I can't stop watching it. lol.

Maci - I used to like her. I used to think she was the most mature....now i think she's just dumb. She's pushing Kyle to marry her and has talked about having another baby in the recently (HELLO?? Didn't she learn the first time? Then she told her mom that she wanted another one because she was bored..wtf??). I also hate that she is constantly telling Ryan "I don't have to give him to you, I can keep him if I want to". If Ryan fights for custody in court, its going to be her own fault for throwing that in his face constantly.

Ryan - he's a dirt bag. The only reason he actually cares about having Bentley around is because it's what his parents want.

Catelyn & Tyler - I think are the most mature in the group. It must be a struggle to give a baby up for adoption, then have a constant reminder with it being open and them receiving updates. I probably would have done the same thing had I been in that situation, but I feel for them. I think they just wish they could be a larger part of Carly's life, even if it's not in a "parent" role.

Farrah - I think she has been very selfish from the beginning...I have never really like her much. It sealed the deal when she got the boob job though. Not that I have anything against plastic surgery...but she was always complaining about not having money....then decided to get an expensive and unneccessary surgery. Her decision to leave Sophia was probably the most mature thing I've seen her do. I understand everyone's feelings about her leaving her child...how could she do that?? etc...but at least she seems like she was trying to do what she felt was best for Sophia instead of it being a selfish decision on her part.

Amber & Gary - They both make me completely crazy. I don't even know what else to say about them.

• imageIteachPK:

I think its really mature of Cate and Tyler to decide that it was not best for Carly to come to graduation. 

Maci and Ryan need to have sex or something. God they are both so pent up.

Farrah, MAJOR what the fvck moment for her this week. Jeeeeez I can't believe she is leaving her daughter with her bat sh!t crazy mom.

Amber and Gary. I really want to punch Gary in his man-gina cause seriously dude, what the fvck. Amber is such a POS its amazing. Her claws scare me a bit.

Okay lets hear your thoughts on this weeks episode. My DH is SO glad it was the season finally  

What thoughts, my friend?! I think you pretty much just nailed it!!! I seriously could not have said it better myself!!! Big Smile

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Butch, back to jail already buddy?  I'll really miss that little something something he adds to each episode.  Brandon and Theresa are probably so very relieved the graduation thing is off the table. 

Ryan's parents need to kick him out.  They are not helping him grow up at all.  Kyle needs a job.  Maci needs to buy her first legal beer before she says the word marriage again.

Farrah is insanely selfish.  Debra wants to smother Sophia to death without Farrah's interference so she is no help in this matter at all.  

Amber and Gary are toxic.  Another happy meal for Leah?  I wonder if there will ever be a day Gary's mom brushes her hair before filming.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with OP I think it was really mature of Cate and Tyler to come up with the decision to not have carly at their graduation, it will just be best for their whole situation. Hopefully they can plan a visit after graduation.

Farrah is just as crazy as her mother.  I can't believe she is leaving her daughter behind.  I could understand that she needs time to heal because she is broken over everything with Derek but come on! Very disappointed.

Gary must have the lowest self esteem ever for Amber to have this spell over him that he can't get over her! Poor thing!

As far as Maci and Ryan go..I think Ryan still has some sort of feelings for Maci and I think that Kyle needs to man up and realize that Maci needs some sort of civil relationship with Ryan for Bentley's sake. He also needs to realize that he is going to have to deal with Ryan for however long he decides to stay with Maci because that is Bentley's father whether he likes it or not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"