Stay at Home Moms

What's up with ChaCha?

I haven't been on there in about a week because DD was sick and then I was busy. I've been signed in for about 20 minutes now and have gotten ZERO questions. I usually would have answered like 15 by now! What's up with it??

Re: What's up with ChaCha?

• It's been SUPER slow lately =/ PP are blaming it on the system.
  • It has been horrible for days.  I hope and pray it picks up soon
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just on... and was getting no queries, so I decided to browse the forum.  Apparently, You and I are not the only ones with this problem.  Probably more technical problems.  Hopefully this is a sign that they are fixing whatever is causing the slow down & all the tech problems will be fixed soon after this.  Once you hit the bottom, there's no place to go but up, right?
  • It has been slow for everyone!  I really hope it picks up soon, I think it could be really hard for me to make top guide this week if I don't get 200 questions in.
  • it would REALLY suck if they take away Top Guide status when there has been NO questions (whether it's due to technical issues or whatever).
  • I keep getting kicked off and when I click "Find Answer", I get an error message.  Blah.  I'm giving up for a few hours. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"