3rd Trimester

Preggo Halloween Costume

I need some ideas for Halloween costumes for me and my hubby.  I am looking for cute or funny. No bakers seems like everyone has done that one.

Thanks!

Re: Preggo Halloween Costume

• I saw a pregnant treasure troll and thought it was amazing. I just need to figure out how to get my hair to stand up...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Try a floral foam cone.

Tease your hair like crazy. Set the cone on the top of your head, then pull up sections of your hair and pin them into the cone.

I did 2 cones glued to a headband as kitty ears one year. they turned out great!

The trick is hairspray after each piece you pin.

Then spray the finished look with color spray.

www.mycostumewigs.com has troll wigs to if you want to spend the $.

The user ID you entered did not match any records in our file. Check the user ID that you received in an email from your instructor and try again.

The user ID you entered did not match an y records in our file. Check the user ID that you received in an email from your instructor and try again.

• Loading the player...
  • DH suggested that I be a "naughty nun". Since nuns aren't supposed to have sex, and I will be 36 weeks pregnant by then, he thinks it will be funny to tell everyone that I "escaped the convent"! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do a google image search, there are so many great options.  A cousin of mine wore a box and decorated it as an oven, with a picture of a bun in the door. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If I'm still pregnant on Halloween, I'm getting a cheap wedding dress from somewhere and a veil.
  • I think I'm going to do Juno.  but someone had on another board a little while ago a pic of a skeleton shirt that had a little skeleton baby on it too.  I'm gonna see if I can find it...
  • I was going to be a fairy.

I'll sprinkle baby dust on everyone.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I'm going as a pumpkin
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • I'm going to be boring and just get a black t-shirt and puffy paint a pumpkin on the belly. However, Halloween's not my fav holiday so I don't really put a lot of effort into it.
  • When my cousin was preggo a few years ago, her DH dressed up as a basket ball player and she painted her tummy to look like a basketball and put a net around her neck.  It was pretty darned cute!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • im a huge simpsons fan. Im going to try to go as homer simpson. I dont really know how the bald cap will look though lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I found it!

• I went as a pregnant nun with DD. It was funny.  I have no idea what I am going to do this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 16 and pregnant
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageColoradoAlly:
    I saw a pregnant treasure troll and thought it was amazing. I just need to figure out how to get my hair to stand up...

Try hair glue. You find it in the hair care aisle. Guys use it for mohawks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • https://www.etsy.com/listing/60218428/diy-iron-on-halloween-custom-skeleton

This is what I will be wearing.  This way I can actually wear it to work and be somewhat comfortable also.

• I think a great costume would be a you dressed as a bee your tummy the beehive and your husband can be a bear.  I think the idea is just too cute. 
  • At a party we went to last year one of the pregnant mama's & her DH dressed as inmates.  The costumes were just black & white striped and cotton.  She looked very comfortable.

Another couple also pregnant went as a saloon girl & cowboy.  The big dress & extra material helped hid her prego belly but she was only 5 or 6 months along at the time and very tiny.  Good Luck

• Oh, and I also had a GF dress as a trucker.  She put on a fake beard & big truckers ball cap.  Wore jeans with suspenders and a flanel button down & then had just a bit of her belly peaking through with fake hair on it.  It was great!
  • I might do this and have DH dress as a doctor.
  • The skeleton shirt that is.

Thanks for all the Ideas everyone!

• Go as the Homecoming Queen and King.  All you need is a dress, a sash, and a tiara. 
  • I'm going to wrap my tummy in tin foil and paint "Jiffy Pop" on it. XD
  • When I was pg w/ DS I went as a bump in the road since I wasnt as far along and it was cute. I wore a black maternity shirt and got different color electrical tape and taped parallel yellow lines w/ dotted white lines in the middle and then safety pinned a matchbox car to my shirt. Easy and you don't even ruin the black shirt you use since the tape comes off :-)

This year since my bump will be much larger I am planning on going as Snoopy w/ DH as Charlie Brown (he HATES dressing up but I am pretty sure I can get him to wear black shorts and a yellow shirt w/ a zig zag on it. This is where I got the idea from (very bottom)-- again easy for me and I don't even have to ruin a maternity shirt lol

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/10/5/25-pregnancy-halloween-costume-ideas.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagevarkeyr:

imageColoradoAlly:
    I saw a pregnant treasure troll and thought it was amazing. I just need to figure out how to get my hair to stand up...

Try hair glue. You find it in the hair care aisle. Guys use it for mohawks.

use knox gelatin, your hair won't move an inch!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I havent decided but thinking of

1) Trailor park woman

2) An oven with a "bun" in it

3) a magic 8 ball

4) or a fish bowl

• I really want to go as a gumball machine. I haven't quite worked out how to do it yet, but I think it would be really funny (or a goldfish bowl?). Of course, I'm due Nov. 13, so we'll see if I even feel like dressing up in a few weeks :)
  • if you go to www.etsy.com and type in maternity shirt, they have some on there...
  • You could wear a gypsy costume and have your bump be the crystal ball or if you're going to be somewhere where its going to be dark most of the time, be a stick figure (using glowsticks for the lines) and have a little stick figure on your tummy
  • Silly I know, but I'm going as Quinn from Glee (pregnant cheerleader :-) )!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm not very creative with Halloween costumes, but I saw a picture once of a couple; he was dressed as a chef, and she had fashioned an oven costume out of a big cardboard box with her tummy sticking out of the hole as a "bun in the oven" :) I thought it was very clever.
  • Wow, there's a baby brain moment for me...I totally missed the "no bakers" part of your post. Sorry I'm not much help. :)
  • imageksmit062:

I found it!

This is TOO cute...where did you find it at??? 

~Jessica~ "Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away" ~Uknown "You don't marry the person you can live with...you marry the person you can't live without." ~Uknown
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    An angel opened the book of life and wrote down my baby's birth, Then she whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for earth." ~Unknown We lost our "Squishy" to a m/c on 10/06/2010. He/she went to heaven with my Dad and our Heavenly Father.
  • Oh my!! The skeleton costume is precious!! lol I don't even like Halloween much (though I do get a kick out of handing out goodies to the kiddos b/c they're so darned cute and happy!), but even I would consider dressing up in this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"