April 2012 Moms

It's a pumpkin spice kinda day!

I am soooo happy! I am planning on putting on long sleeves and enjoying the fall-ness of today, starting with a delicious pumpkin spice latte and a huge pumpkin muffin for lunch! 

What are the temps everywhere else? It's currently 61 here!  I am floating on a fall leaf! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's a pumpkin spice kinda day!

• 55 on my ride into work!  Pumpkin always tastes nicer when it's cool out.  Of course I got my pumpkin coffee from dunkin donuts!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Currently 53 and high 59.  I'm taking DS down to my parents' house today and I think we'll stop and drive through Starbucks for a latte!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's currently 52 here in Central KY- -- boy do I love this weather!!! I think tonight I will bake Pumpkin Roll!!!!! YUMMMMM

BFP #1 - 04/11/2011 - EDD: 12/22/2011 -Natural MC 5/18/2011 @ 8w6d BFP

BFP #2 - 08/12/2011 - EDD: 04/21/2012 1st U/S 9/12/2011 - Healthy baby seen -- Heartbeat at 166!

BFP #3 - 08/02/2014 - EDD: 04/09/2015 ---Prayers for a take home baby

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 57 on my way to work, high of 64.  I like fall weather, but I don't like when the temperature drops over 20 degrees in one day (like yesterday, when it was 78 on my way to work). 

Soon I'll be able to partake in the love of pumpkin spice, I just need to get over summer first Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• It's 53 here, and I had my Pumpkin Spice too. I love the Starbucks & DD versions, but I also by the K-cups for my Keurig so I can have it whenever I want without leaving the house. Yuuummmmmm...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was 49 when I wok eup but it is up to 58.Looks like a high of 63 today.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • Im so jealous of you ladies.. its 84 today and feels like 88 with a high of 91 :( I hate south florida..
  • imageLaouli:
    Im so jealous of you ladies.. its 84 today and feels like 88 with a high of 91 :( I hate south florida..

I wish it were cooler here.  I don't hate Florida...because I am a wimp and would whine all winter in the freezing cold and snow, but certainly days like this I wish we had nice cool (but not cold weather).

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • I will take your 84 degree day. Sounds perfect to me. I hate being cold.
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • 56 in NY! I was already day dreaming of a pumpkin spice latte and I think I'm going to make some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. I LOVE the fall! 

Now if only I had a cute baby bump... :) 

• 78 currently, with a high of 95.  And apparently this is our "cool front" blowing through.

Regardless of temp,  I did get a half-caff pumpkin spice latte this morning as well.  YUM.

• Mmm, this totally just gave me a craving! Sounds so good. I think the high is 72 today, which is just lovely! : )
  • I am in Orlando and right now the news says its 87 degrees... I have the a/c kicking so it doesn't bother me. I want to make either banana or pumpkin bread this weekend! Love the fall... The humidity should die down soon... I hope!

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • I definitely enjoyed my pumpkin spiced latte at Starbuck's this morning! I definitely have a major addiction!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"