1st Trimester

sciatica already?

I'm 5 weeks along and just started getting that pulling feeling in my lower back and legs. I didn't have any sciatica until the last trimester last time around. Anyone else have this early on?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sciatica already?

• I have sciatica too...but I wasn't sure if it was related to pregnancy or some strain I put on my back (my usual cause for it) when I was doing some physical volunteer work last week.  I hope it doesn't stick around for us!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

• Mine started with my first around 6 weeks and has started again with this one. Gotta love when your legs just feel like they are coming out from underneath you
  • Loading the player...
  • Just lurking a bit from 2nd tri, I have had a sciatica issue from like 6-7 weeks.  I'm not 21 weeks and it has not gotten any better.  I try to take baths and stretch, but nothing really helps.  Just gotta hang in there I guess.  Feel better!!

• I did find massage helped. I went to an RMT every 2-3 weeks for the first and second tri and almost weekly near the end. I also had really bad carpal tunnel in both hands so the massage helped that too
  • I'm 6w2d and my sciatica is already acting up!  It was so bad last night that I had to have my husband run out for more tylenol.  I didn't have it like this until my late 2nd or 3rd trimester last time.   It seems like it's more painful now.  Sorry it's bothering you, too.  

• I'm in the same boat.  I'm 9 weeks and I've had sciatic pain for two weeks so far.  Its absolutely killing me, with my last pregnancy it started around 5 months.  Its very difficult dealing with the pain and a toddler.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me too.  Uuuuggghhh!  I'm about 8.5 weeks and it just started bothering me a few days ago.  I kept telling myself it had to be something I did b/c there is no way it could be the pregnancy causing this. After reading this post, I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm wrong . . . oh poop. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"