April 2012 Moms

Coffee and I have reunited...

and I am so happy to have her back!  With both pregnancies, the smell of coffee made me super nauseous.  But this morning, DH's coffee smelled so good, so I decided to make some for myself.  It tastes so good and I don't feel sick at all!  Yay!  

P.S.  I am also listening to Christmas music because I think that once the thermometer drops below 60, it's Christmas time! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Coffee and I have reunited...

• I love that you are listening to Christmas music. DH will not allow until the day after Thanksgiving. However, if I do some baking or wrapping before hand I listen to it. I want to watch Elf now! 
  • WAIT, does this give me permission to start christmas now?!  I'd be sad to skip over pumpkin season, but I love christmas!

(ps - I'm not even Christian)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • I love that you're listening to Christmas music! I wish it was less than 60 outside right now! I can't WAIT! I am truly a Fall person. Unfortunately, where I live, it was still 85 yesterday. Overnight, we got a cold front, and it's dropped to 77 today. Woohoo!!! Finally got to wear long pants today! lol. Anyway, I'm with you; as soon as the temp drops below 60, it's time for Christmas! Can't wait.

• Coffee is still on my bad list - it is giving me the WORST heartburn.  I like the taste of it still, but knowing how I will feel shortly after makes me scared to try it again. 
  • Wow yall are below 60 degrees already I?m so jealous!! It was in the 100?s yesterday and going to be in  the 90?s today! I am sooo ready for some cooler fall weather and some RAIN!!Storm

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• My car was covered in ice this morning. I love fall but I'm not quite ready for ice/snow yet! yikes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedani1124:

Wow yall are below 60 degrees already I?m so jealous!! It was in the 100?s yesterday and going to be in  the 90?s today! I am sooo ready for some cooler fall weather and some RAIN!!Storm

I've been waiting all year for this cool air. It got down to 33 last night and a high of only 57 today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love that somebody else is in the Christmas spirit already! Since I am the marketing director at a shopping mall...right now, my life IS Christmas!! I even got an email from Santa a couple of days ago! I really need to get busy fluffing trees and sprucing up decorations in the next few days. Everything rolls out Nov. 1!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagePatella1129:
    With both pregnancies, the smell of coffee made me super nauseous.  But this morning, DH's coffee smelled so good, so I decided to make some for myself.  It tastes so good and I don't feel sick at all!  Yay!  

P.S.  I am also listening to Christmas music because I think that once the thermometer drops below 60, it's Christmas time! :) 

This post is adorable.  I'm burning a 'Christmas Tree' Yankee candle right now!  Our house smells like Christmas!

I am a huge coffee nut, but haven't been able to stand the smell either since about my 5th week.  Just as well since my normal caffeine intake would have definitely put LO at risk.  I just started back on a cup of tea a day this week and have been loving it.  Glad you have your coffee back! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"