Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What the...?? DD?

I was reading the post from piddlepaddle about "Update on the little girl bitten by the dog" or whatever it was titled, and now it's gone.  And there was another post (I think on 9-12?) from EdithBouvier about it, and that one is gone as well?

What the heck is going on here?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What the...?? DD?

• Bump/Nest Gods are doing a clean sweep.  Everything is gone from MM and ML too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TIP too. I think it's complete bullshiit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Interesting.

I was half-way through a ML thread when it poofed. Damn it.

• There is a thread still on Parenting about it but I don't think SS actually commented in it so maybe it just hasn't been "found" yet...
    image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was away this morning and missed it! Can someone please tell me what exactly happened? Was the whole story made up or did she exaggerate how bad it was?
  • According to what i've read (that has now been DDed) she exaggerated the "attack" and it was only 10-15 stitches and not the 50 she originally stated and they were stitches only for cosmetic reasons, and she admitted to exaggerating because she was "upset" and she claims someone called CPS and in one post she says CPS said it was "no big deal" and in another post she refers to she "could lose her baby over this".....so who the heck knows WHAT the truth is.
  • imageJessys_Girl:
    According to what i've read (that has now been DDed) she exaggerated the "attack" and it was only 10-15 stitches and not the 50 she originally stated and they were stitches only for cosmetic reasons, and she admitted to exaggerating because she was "upset" and she claims someone called CPS and in one post she says CPS said it was "no big deal" and in another post she refers to she "could lose her baby over this".....so who the heck knows WHAT the truth is.

Wow! Thanks for the info. 

• And she commented that dog attack was the one and only time the dog did this, but then another bumpie called her out and showed an old post of another time the dog nipped at her DD and there were two marks on her forehead.  So, it had happened before just not this bad.
  • imageneece28:
    And she commented that dog attack was the one and only time the dog did this, but then another bumpie called her out and showed an old post of another time the dog nipped at her DD and there were two marks on her forehead.  So, it had happened before just not this bad.

Or it never happened at all either time. Or it was much worse both times. Or her daughter is actually a Cabbage Patch Kid and her dog is a gerbil. At this point, who knows?

• imageLoriFalce:
     Or her daughter is actually a Cabbage Patch Kid and her dog is a gerbil. At this point, who knows?

Ditto.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"