April 2012 Moms

GTKYFBPT!

When I was on the tri and baby boards with DS, we played "Get to know your fellow bumpie poll time".

I love seeing all the answers and learning more about my fellow mamas!

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats?

2. How many languages do you speak?

3. What is your favorite food?

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person?

5. What was your first job? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKYFBPT!

• I'll play :)

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flip flops. Wait that wasn't an option...so flats.

2. How many languages do you speak? Just one, but a little Spanish.

3. What is your favorite food? Icecream

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog

5. What was your first job? Kindergarten Teacher

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats

2. How many languages do you speak? one

3. What is your favorite food? I don't know...  I like cheese today.

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? dog

5. What was your first job? I worked at Brown's Chicken at the age of 15.

I am boring!

• Loading the player...
  • imageMDmama519:

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? I wore heels before motherhood like they were going out of style. Now? I love my flats.

2. How many languages do you speak? I used to speak very good French. I have lost most of it over time.

3. What is your favorite food? Biscuits and gravy!

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Either one.

5. What was your first job? I worked in a coffee shop throughout highschool - loved it!

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Heels! I'm only 5'1 so I like to rock heels as much as possible :)2. How many languages do you speak? Just one unfortunately! 3. What is your favorite food? Fried shrimp... mmm... now I'm craving it...4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both! I always had cats growing up and I loved them, but now I have 2 dogs. I'd like to own a cat in the future though. 5. What was your first job? A busgirl at an Italian restaurant 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fun!

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats because DH is already 1/2" shorter than me. And I'm 5'7", pretty tall already.

2. How many languages do you speak? 1 1/4 (Studied 5 years Spanish, kept about 1/4 of it)

3. What is your favorite food? Usually chocolate, not lately :(, pizza I guess.

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both, I just am.

5. What was your first job? Pizza Slut! (Hut)

OP, you didn't fill out your own form! ;)

• I prefer flats - I trip in heels. I only speak English. My favorite food is probably pizza or sushi. I like dogs and cats but like owning cats better. My first job was babysitting.
    Visit The Nest!
    5 cats. 1 baby.Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? I normally wear flats but I love wearing a sexy pair of heels.

2. How many languages do you speak? 1

3. What is your favorite food? You ak a pregnant lady this??? LOL. I have so many right now! I am a big fan of pasta though.

5. What was your first job? My twin sister and I worked the first and second window at McDonalds, it was great fun messing with people's heads.

From Nebraska to Germany, the adventures of the Zwillinge.

BabyFruit Ticker 

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? I wear little heels to work, and flats on the weekends.

2. How many languages do you speak? Only English, but I do know a couple phrases in Spanish.

3. What is your favorite food? Lately, ramen noodles Embarrassed

5. What was your first job? I delivered newspapers until I got my first "real" job scooping ice cream.

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats?  I love ballet flats.2. How many languages do you speak? 2 3. What is your favorite food? pizza4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? neither!5. What was your first job? working at a cafe
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats, but I do enjoy wearing heels occassionally

2. How many languages do you speak? Only English but know a few words/phrases of Spanish

3. What is your favorite food? Chicken enchiladas, and Crab legs

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? I love both but have only had dogs for the past several years...

5. What was your first job? Taco Bell when I was 16

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Heels outside of school, flats in school.2. How many languages do you speak? One3. What is your favorite food? Eggplant parm (homemade by gramdma would be the best)4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog person5. What was your first job? Friendlys for like 2 days when I was 15.  Then Dunkin Donuts  through college. Edit: Wording Have a great night! 

2. How many languages do you speak? two

3. What is your favorite food? Spicy Asian Food

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? dog

5. What was your first job? American Cleaners - a dry cleaners

• imageMDmama519:

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats, but I don't feel dressy unless I have heels on.

2. How many languages do you speak? Just English

3. What is your favorite food? Pizza! I could eat it every day!

5. What was your first job? Concession stand worker at a local ball park

imageVisit The Nest!
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats! I'm not very coordinated for heels2. How many languages do you speak? 1, few things in French3. What is your favorite food? Cheeseburgers4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both! Have two cats and a dog.5. What was your first job? Watched kids at a drop-in daycare
  • I prefer flats even though I love heels. I speak English and ASL and working on Spanish. My favorite food is Mexican food. I can't narrow it down. Dog person. I loathe cats. My first job was at Sonic. It was awesome.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats?  I prefer wedges...gives me some much needed height and not as uncomfortable as heels!

2. How many languages do you speak? Some Spanish, some sign language

3. What is your favorite food? Pepperoni pizza

5. What was your first job? Waitress at a retirement home!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Heels or funky shoes in general 2. How many languages do you speak? 1.5 - I am semi fluent in Spanish 3. What is your favorite food? Mexican! The spicier the better 4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Eh I guess dog but only small to medium dogs 5. What was your first job??I was a hostess
    Kellen 4.27.12 Miller 6.30.13 Baby #3 edd 9.7.15
  • imagemegoguen:
    Fun!

OP, you didn't fill out your own form! ;)

It's in there! 

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats, i'm 5'10 so i've always wanted to wear heels, but was already so tall.

2. How many languages do you speak?just one

3. What is your favorite food?not sure at the moment :((

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Totally dog!

5. What was your first job? I worked at jcpenneys, where I got fired for not being a "go-getter" lol! 

BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Love this idea!

1.I love my heels and wear them when I can!

2 . I speak English and a little German and a little Spanish.

3. My favorite food is Key Lime Pie.

4. I'm a cat person.

5. My first job was as a waitress at the local restaurant.

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats?
         depends on where i am going but usually flats

1, english, i know just a little spanish but none that would ever help me Smile

was pizza but now i can't stand it Crying

Dog

first job was at an ice cream place when i was 14 but my first real job was at a 
         daycare center taking care of infants.

2. How many languages do you speak? 1 (though I joke that I'm fluent in 4y/o Spanish)

3. What is your favorite food? it WAS ice cream, thankfully I still love crabs and french fries!

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Cat

5. What was your first job? swim instructor

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flat, definitely. I try to fall on my face every time I wear heels.2. How many languages do you speak? Just English, but I understand a lot of Spanish.3. What is your favorite food? Lamb shawarma.4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog! I love my pooches.5. What was your first job? Receptionist.
    -------------------------------------
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats?

Flats.

Just one.  I can understand German fairly well but don't do too well speaking it.

Italian

Dog!

Cashier at a hardware store.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi everyone! Thrilled to meet all of you!

1. Heels at work, barefoot at home :)

2. Technically one, but does "toddler" count?

3. Sushi - I'm super bummed that I can't keep my habit

4. Dog

5. I was a hotel maid

BFP #1 May 2008: live miscarriage at 12.5 weeks
    BFP #2 February 2009: Beautiful baby girl born at 33weeks 5days after 8 weeks of PTL, hospital bedrest and mag sulfate
    BFP #3 September 2010: miscarried at 6.5 weeks
    BFP #4 January 2011: Cerclage placed at 12.5 weeks, live miscarriage at 14 weeks RPL testing May 2011 - FOUND Factor V Leiden and slight autoimmune issues! Never so excited to have something wrong with me!
    BFP #5 August 2011: Aspirin and Lovenox - trying one more time!IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats, they are just so much more comfy.

2. How many languages do you speak? 2 - English and Dutch (I don't think that amount of Spanish I know counts)

3. What is your favorite food? It's a dutch dish. You cook your potato's and carrots together, once cooked you mash them together and eat it with Metworst.

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Neither, but if I have to pick I'd rather have a dog

5. What was your first job? Working in a butcher shop as a meat wrapper.

#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats. Flip flops more specifically.

2. How many languages do you speak? English, and I can carry on a conversation in Spanish but I'm not fluent.

3. What is your favorite food? Mexican, or sub sandwiches (like Jimmy John's)

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both! I love animals.

5. What was your first job? Dairy Queen! It was owned by a family friend and I worked there one summer in high school.

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? I used to ALWAYS wear heels...but now I find myself wearing flats (since I had baby #2).  I wear heels to events, church or going out depending on the outfit or situation but flats are way more comfy now.

2. How many languages do you speak? Four.  Greek, Italian, Spanish and English.

3. What is your favorite food? I don't have a specific favorite food.  There are many Greek and Italian dishes I LOVE...but I also love things like beets, and dandelion greens

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? More of a dog person although we don't have either.  I don't want an animal plus three babies, a house and husband to take care of.

5. What was your first job? I was 16 and worked at ATT Wireless SE Region Corporate Office as clerical/administrative help for the VP's team (half day school and half day work...I was in a business program my senior year of high school.  it was awesome...I got a company cell phone that was paid for and that was way cool at 16! I worked for them for 4 years.

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • imageMDmama519:

1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Always flats!

2. How many languages do you speak?  Just english - some ASL

3. What is your favorite food?  All forms of potatoes - mashed, baked, chips, fries, au gratin, etc.

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person?  Cats!

5. What was your first job?  My first few jobs were as a server - Bob Evans, Machine Shed, Ruby Tuesday, Perkins, Old Chicago.

April 2012 Mamas Blog

Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Heels!

2. How many languages do you speak? Just one

3. What is your favorite food? Anything cheesy

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both, I have 2 cats but look forward to the day we have a dog.

5. What was your first job? Nanny

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? i am really tall, but i still prefer heels  :-)

2. How many languages do you speak? just English

3. What is your favorite food? anything pasta related

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? absolutely HATE cats... love dogs but am allergic to both

5. What was your first job? I was a bingo caller.  lol.  Those old people really take Bingo seriously.   I was booed off the stage a couple of times

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker here we go steelers Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats...I break my ankle just looking at heels!2. How many languages do you speak? English, partial Spanish. and fluent Sarcasm.3. What is your favorite food? Soup!  Any and all kinds.4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Kitteh5. What was your first job? Party hostess with the mostess at an ice skating rink...I also did the snack bar and rink guard.
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? HEELS...hands down.

2. How many languages do you speak? English & a LITTLE Spanish

3. What is your favorite food? Mexican!

5. What was your first job? Car Wash

IAmPregnant Ticker image Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats during the day....heels if I go out at night

2. How many languages do you speak? Just English

3. What is your favorite food? Zesty Dill Pickles, Italian, Chipotle!

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Dog person all the way

5. What was your first job? Worked concession stand at our city pool when I was 14 years old

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Flats, Im already 5'10

2. How many languages do you speak? Just English

3. What is your favorite food? Pasta

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both. We have both and will always have both.

5. What was your first job? Summer Camp Counselor.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP#1 6/20/10 m/c 6/28/10@ 5wks
    BFP#2 7/26/11 EDD 4/6/12 Its a BOY!
    DS born 4/7/12
  • 1.  Do you generally prefer heels or flats?  I guess i'd have to say flats during the summer (flip flops) and heels/boots in the fall and winter.

2.  How many languages do you speak?  Just English but my husband was born in Hungary and is fluent in Hungarian and now that we're expecting a baby, i guess i have to learn some!

3.  What is your favorite food?  Eggplant parm!!!

4.  Are you a dog person or a cat person?  Cat person, definately!

5.  What was your first job?  I babysat since i can remember but my first job i had to pay taxes....that would be working at a Hallmark store!

Good idea, this was fun!!!

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? I love my heels to bits :)

2. How many languages do you speak? English and French

3. What is your favorite food? I would kill for sushi

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both

5. What was your first job? Checkout Girl

• 1. Heels or flats? Flats definitely! TOMS if my manager permits me.

2. Language: i just mastered english, i stumble through spanish, and i have to learn german before meeting my DH's oma.

3. Favorite food: this baby loves chili cheese fries! (Or anything covered in chili!)

4. Cats or Dogs: Dogs!

5. My 1st job: I worked at KFC when i was 16. Thats where i met my DH!!

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? flats

2. How many languages do you speak?  2 French and English

3. What is your favorite food?  It used to be Italian... before m/s

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? cat

5. What was your first job?  score keeper at baseball games

BabyFetus Ticker

• 1. Do you generally prefer heels or flats? Heels. I'm 5'0" so I have a short complex.

2. How many languages do you speak? Just English. I know bits of French and Spanish, but not enough to speak it in their countries, just a few statements.

3. What is your favorite food? No clue. Normally Italian, but that hasn't been sounding good lately.

4. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Either. I have cats but I'd love a dog.

5. What was your first job?  I was 16 and worked at Hills Dept Store as a "do every dept and job" person. Low payroll so each person had to pick up a lot of duties. Way too much responsibility for me when I was 16. I quit and went to Kroger bakery a little over a year later.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"