Infertility

Late Period After Clomid - Not Pregnant

Hello, 

This is my first cycle of clomid (Clomid challenge test). I was tested and had two mature follicles and supposedly ovulated on day 13 or 14. It is now cd 32 and my period hasn't started yet. My cycle was 28 days long prior to this..isn't your period to start 14 days after your ovulation? I have blood test results proving that it happened...so....what's the deal?

Oh I had a blood pregnancy test  on cd 26 and took a hpt on cd 28 and 30 so I am not pregnant. (They were negative.) My nipples have been very tender and erect - which is not normal for me.  

Is this normal on clomid? If so do you think this could be damaging in the long run? Is clomid worth it?  

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks ladies.  

Re: Late Period After Clomid - Not Pregnant

• i think that everyones body responds differently to clomid. not that i want my period to start, but i actually start on day 28-29 clomid opposed to me usually not starting until day 34 or so. i would talk with your re. good luck

• The one cycle I did on clomid AF was 4 days late.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I did a cycle with clomid and AF was several days late (I don't remember exactly how many). It was also only two days of spotting for the next two cycles. It really screwed up my cycle.
    Expecting #1 pregnancy week by week
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"