3rd Trimester
Options

BRU trade in event

I know I've seen some posts about baby items bought at a garage sale, like expired car seats and such.  Here's a good way to get some use out of them.  BRU is having their great trade in event.  Bring in your used baby item (stroller, car seat, etc.) and get 25% off of a new one.  I hope this might help someone!
My name is Julie. I'm a SAHM mom of 2 and married for 7 yrs! Missing my Angel Babies- 7/29/08, 10/11/10 both at 9 weeks. Another baby girl due in October 2011! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BRU trade in event

• Options

Beware though-- that 25% off isn't on all brands! And also, if there's an advertised sale price online for an item you'd like 25% off, you won't get it in the store (and you can't use the 25% off, like most of their coupons, online).

It's great depending on what you're getting and what brand but make sure you read the fine print. My poor sister had a horrible experience with this sale.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -- Einstein
  • Options

The participating brands are Babi Italia, Babies?R?Us, Baby Cach?, Baby Einstein, Baby Trend, Bergamo, Bright Starts, Britax, Carter?s, Chicco, Combi, Contours by Kolcraft, Delta, Europa Baby, Evenflo, Graco, Jeep, Lamaze, Little Tikes, Maxi-Cosi, S1 By Safety 1st, Safety 1st, Signature Series by Graco, Sorelle, Step2 and Summer Infant.

So I'm sure you'd be safe. Although I do agree that you probably won't see the same prices on items in store as you see online.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did this to trade in a single stroller to a double.  It was great!  We got about the money we would have if we had sold on CL or a garage sale.  If you want new stuff for a 2nd child, I think this is a great way to do it.
  • Options

imageMrsWarner:
    We did this to trade in a single stroller to a double.  It was great!  We got about the money we would have if we had sold on CL or a garage sale.  If you want new stuff for a 2nd child, I think this is a great way to do it.

agreed! we traded in a 7yr old pack n play that my MIL had and got over $70 off our new Chicco double.  great deal!!  

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"