Toddlers: 24 Months+

What are you serving at your family birthday party?

Having a kid party at the fire station and the family party at my house the next day. Trying to make the food pretty simple so i can serve and be done with it. What are you serving at your LO's party?

Re: What are you serving at your family birthday party?

• I served a full meal just because of the time.  I did pulled pork sandwiches,. Veggie, cheese, and fruit tray, baked beans, deviled eggs, watermelon, pasta salad, beer bread with dip, and some chips.  Almost everything was made ahead of time which made it really easy on me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We did a taco bar and cupcakes.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • we had sloppy joes, chips and dip, veggie tray, meat and cheese tray, fruit, cole slaw, pasta and potato salads. Easy peasy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Last year we did a taco bar this year we are just having pizza.
  • We ordered sub sandwiches and I made a salad and we had chips. It was easy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We did hot dogs, brats, potato salad, chips, and a few veggies.  We kept it pretty simple.  We actually broiled the brats and hot dogs which is faster and easier to keep an eye on then grilling.  We have also done taquitos at parties. Those go over well.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have done take n bake pizza and salad.  For DS1's 1st party I did a Qdoba bar.  It was a pretty big party and it was worth it.  They set it all up and it was easy clean up. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DS's birthday (and party) is on Tuesday, and we're having pulled pork sandwiches, burgers and hotdogs, chips and dip, macaroni salad, maybe a veggie tray, and cake. 

• hamburgers and hot dogs, several kinds of chips and dip, and cupcakes

just family, 2 yr old birthday party at home, husband grilled and prepared the toppings (onions, lettuce, tomato) and laid it out and we had everyone make their own burger or hot dog

good luck and have fun! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tacos because they were cheap and easy. My MIL made the cake, so basically all I had to do was brown the meat :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"