Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Favorite brand of pjs?

What is your favorite brand of pjs to buy for your LO and why? 

Re: Favorite brand of pjs?

• We like Children's Place footie PJ's because they're tighter.  DD is lean and has trouble standing up or keeping her feet in the feet part of other brands.
  • I love Hanna Andersson, but they are pricey.  We usually get Carters or Gymboree two-piece pjs when they go on sale.  Sleepers don't last too long in our house b/c DD is so tall.  Two-piece pjs have lasted us months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLittleGus:
    We like Children's Place footie PJ's because they're tighter.  DD is lean and has trouble standing up or keeping her feet in the feet part of other brands.

This here too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ON and Faded Glory (Wal-Mart brand).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hanna Andersson for sure.  They are incredibly well-made, they fit really well, and B seems to sleep better when she wears them.  They're expensive at full retail, though.  I used to buy them on eBay for cheap until I found out our local Costco carries them for $7.  Awesome.
  • The majority of the ones she is wearing now are Carters and Faded Glory, 2 piece sets.
  • Gap 2 piece (I get them at the Outlet).

I love Carters footies for winter (the only thing I l like from Carter's honestly).

• imagetwatley:
    PS: I love the Faded Glory 2-piece organic cotton pjs. They are super soft and only $5, only downside is they run small.

They really do!  They also really hold up well after being washed lots of times!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetwatley:
    imagescoutkate:
    Hanna Andersson for sure.  They are incredibly well-made, they fit really well, and B seems to sleep better when she wears them.  They're expensive at full retail, though.  I used to buy them on eBay for cheap until I found out our local Costco carries them for $7.  Awesome.

No way! Do they carry a lot of prints?

I've never really looked at the boys' prints, but there are usually several different ones for girls!

• I usually buy Carters. And I usually get them at Costco because they're cheaper.
  • Joy sleeps in nothing but a wool diaper cover and a thick blanket.  I hate PJs.

MOTY right here, wootwoot!

eta pt. 1:  I don't really know why I even answered this question.  carry on people.

eta pt. 2:  dammit twat, pick a sn already!  :P 

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imagetwatley:
    PS: I love the Faded Glory 2-piece organic cotton pjs. They are super soft and only $5, only downside is they run small.

Here too!  Second place is Gap or ON, but only on sale because I can't justify $20 for baby PJs. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • Hanna Anderson FOR SURE!!! :) and right now they are having a sale to those of you who have stores in your city.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Faded Glory, but like PP said, they run small. DS is wearing a 24 month right now and it fits him good.
  • Childrens Place stretchies, or Baby GAP for 2 piece. They fit long, skinny babies!

Lilypie - (fjc0)

• For the first few months, I loved the Faded Glory zipper jammies from Wal-Mart. Those only go up to 9 months though.  Now I am a devotee of the Children's Place Stretchies.  I only do one piece jammies and only ones with zippers. 
  • Children's Place sleepers and ON 2-piece pjs are my favorites. I haven't tried Faded Glory pjs but I am definitely going to after reading this thread.
    TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Carter's...just because I like their clothes. They are pretty cute and fairly affordable compared to Gymboree, Gap, etc.
  • I once got a one piece at the gap that zipped diagonally, from the right foot all the way up to the left shoulder. That thing was the best invention ever. I wish I got more. Never saw them again. In the meantime, we're using children's place footie ones. Hannah Anderson and carters never worked out for us because either the body or the feet are too narrow. 
  • Old Navy, one piece, they are so soft and don't have feet in them. I have a very long baby!
  • imagescoutkate:
    Hanna Andersson for sure.   They're expensive at full retail, though.  I used to buy them on eBay for cheap until I found out our local Costco carries them for $7.  Awesome.

This. I recently picked up a couple pairs at Costco as well, and we also have a Hanna Andersson outlet in my town. For long and lean babies, the Old Navy cotton footed PJs are nice a snug, although my LO is so tall that he grows out of them in just a couple months. Hanna Andersson has some footless zip up PJs that we are going to do with socks this winter.

• imageLittleGus:
    We like Children's Place footie PJ's because they're tighter.  DD is lean and has trouble standing up or keeping her feet in the feet part of other brands.

+1 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Carters or Gap 2 piece pjs.  LO is a chunky monkey and these fit her the best.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For tight fitting: Hanna Anderson from Costco and Sweet Ivy/Did too from Nordstrom. They are a great price during the Anniversary sale and come in cute prints. They are a little heavier weight than the other brands mentioned so they don't stretch out and lose their shape like the other brands.

For blanket sleepers: Carters or Nordstrom.

• The Carter's non-slim fitting 2 pieces.  Either from the outlet, or Target has them where they're a top, shorts and pants.  I have a chunky monkey, so slim-fitting PJs don't work no way, no how.  I have a couple of pairs of Gap 2 piece, but they are size 24 months, so 2 sizes up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • 2-piece Gap ones, they make the 4am diaper changes so much easier(otherwise DS pees out of his overnites).  After hearing all the reviews for Faded Glory, I might have to check those out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"