1st Trimester

cessation of symptoms

I'm around 7 weeks along.  I've had very tender breasts the whole time and constant nausea the last week or two.  Suddenly, I no longer feel pregnant.  My nausea is missing and my breasts are only a little sore (if i put pressure on them).  I'm really nervous that something is wrong.  I don't have my first appointment/sonogram for another 2 weeks.  I'm not spotting or cramping, so no obvious miscarriage signs. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Re: cessation of symptoms

• Try not to worry, pregnancy symptoms come and go, if you arent bleeding or cramping you are probably fine, but you can call your dr in the morning to get in sooner if you are still worried
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes this happened to me last week and I was freaking out all day, the next day I started feeling sick again but not as bad. It comes and goes, I wouldn't worry too much unless you are having bleeding/cramping.
    <3 Delaney. 4.5.12. <3 <br> Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I asked my girlfriends about this and they ALL told me that their symptoms would come and go. If you aren't spotting and cramping I would relax and enjoy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejknigh8:
    Try not to worry, pregnancy symptoms come and go, if you arent bleeding or cramping you are probably fine, but you can call your dr in the morning to get in sooner if you are still worried

I've had AF like cramps that were very minor and only last a minute or so.  Is that ok?  No bleeding.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagewannabemommy30:

imagejknigh8:
    Try not to worry, pregnancy symptoms come and go, if you arent bleeding or cramping you are probably fine, but you can call your dr in the morning to get in sooner if you are still worried

I've had AF like cramps that were very minor and only last a minute or so.  Is that ok?  No bleeding.

I've also had cramps off and on that lasted about 20-30 minutes. Everyone I've talked to says its normal as long as there isn't any bleeding.

• I have had cramps constantly the last 2 weeks...OB says it's fine.  As long as there is no bleeding, and they'll also ask you if you have lower back cramping because that is apparently a sign of miscarriage.

You're pregnant, try not to worry and work yourself up over symptoms. They will come and go...be thankful for the days where you feel good and try not to worry about why you feel fine!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepeytonsmama09:

I have had cramps constantly the last 2 weeks...OB says it's fine.  As long as there is no bleeding, and they'll also ask you if you have lower back cramping because that is apparently a sign of miscarriage.

You're pregnant, try not to worry and work yourself up over symptoms. They will come and go...be thankful for the days where you feel good and try not to worry about why you feel fine!! 

I had some lower back pain on Friday.  Nothing severe.  Sorry for freaking out!  It only lasted a little bit and I have had no bleeding at all.  Can't help but be nervous though!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Since you took the trouble to type this out, you will probably feel like sh!t tomorrow.  Wink
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DS1 born June 2008 | m/c at 9w March 2011 | DS2 born April 2012
  • I have had the same worries! Some days I am sure that I am pregnant due to the nausea, fatugue, and sore breasts and other days I feel like nothing is going on down there. But like the last person said, we will probably soon regret even missing the nasuea, sore nipples, etc!!!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"