January 2011 Moms

Tired of being threatened- leave me out of it

"I know it was you who sent those screen shots out from the Jan Mom's board. Thanks for violating the privacy of my kid and the 250 other babies on there."
This is a message I got on facebook from a member of the Jan MOmmas group that I have not been a part of in over 2 months.  I do not appreciate being accused of doing something that I don't even know what the fvck they are talking about.  Obviously since I left I cannot post over there, so I am posting on TB for the first time in almost a year.  
Leave me out of it.  I don't know what you are talking about, I don't know HOW to do a screen shot, and I don't care enough to put forth the energy to do something like this.  
Thanks.

Re: Tired of being threatened- leave me out of it

• Alright.  This post was linked to me by someone in BGP, so I'm going to reply. 

You guys (January Facebook members) need to stop harassing people over screen shots.  The person that sent them didn't send anything that didn't directly relate to ME.  

I have received a few different PM's from other people who being accused also.  It seems you guys are going on an "accuse everyone until someone cracks" M.O. 

Although, I find it ironic that whoever wrote that message to the O.P. was worried about the privacy of her kid and the members.  No one worried about mine... just sayin'.  

Anyway... seriously... stop harassing people.  They didn't send me anything that didn't relate to me.  You guys must have a lot to hide.  

• edited: I don't know why I feel the need to keep getting sucked into this... Agghhh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEmToTheJay:

Alright.  This post was linked to me by someone in BGP, so I'm going to reply. 

You guys (January Facebook members) need to stop harassing people over screen shots.  The person that sent them didn't send anything that didn't directly relate to ME.  

I have received a few different PM's from other people who being accused also.  It seems you guys are going on an "accuse everyone until someone cracks" M.O. 

Although, I find it ironic that whoever wrote that message to the O.P. was worried about the privacy of her kid and the members.  No one worried about mine... just sayin'.  

Anyway... seriously... stop harassing people.  They didn't send me anything that didn't relate to me.  You guys must have a lot to hide.  

I know right?  I agree with you.  Although, trust me, I am not longer part of the "you guys" and haven't been for awhile.  I simply don't appreciate being dragged into it, ffs. 

• I understand.  You're not the only one that they have messaged.  Hell... for all I know, the person might still be sitting there. 

Maybe it's Krista.  I haven't heard from her through all of this and she's the one that posted it.  Maybe one of the girls made her mad.  

I have no idea.  I don't really care who it is, but I think it's crappy they are dragging former members in to it, just because you are former members.  

Hopefully they will lay off and realize they were wrong and move on. 

• imageEmToTheJay:

I understand.  You're not the only one that they have messaged.  Hell... for all I know, the person might still be sitting there. 

Maybe it's Krista.  I haven't heard from her through all of this and she's the one that posted it.  Maybe one of the girls made her mad.  

I have no idea.  I don't really care who it is, but I think it's crappy they are dragging former members in to it, just because you are former members.  

Hopefully they will lay off and realize they were wrong and move on. 

Apparently Krista left over this particular incident.  She didn't like me very much, but I don't think she would stoop this low.  Sometimes I wonder if people realize that NOTHING on facebook is actually "private", no matter your settings.   

• Who knows.  Well, I hope things settle down for you.  Sorry you were pulled in.  :-(
  • imageEmToTheJay:
    Who knows.  Well, I hope things settle down for you.  Sorry you were pulled in.  :-(

No worries.  I just can't post over there, and since a lot of them seem to be coming over here to at least see what the shitstorm is about, hopefully they see this.  They know who the sender was- she has messaged several.  Seriously, people need to grow up.  

On a different topic- your kids are adorable!

• Thank you. :-)

Avery is mine.  Archie is actually her bump-boyfriend. lol.  His mom is on 6-9 with me. 

• imageEmToTheJay:

um, do you realize that when your facebook profile was linked, there was NO information stating where you lived or what you did, etc? There's a difference between posting things talked about between people and posting a link to a locked down profile. and your kid wasn't even in the profile picture. You're more likely to get a lot more stalkers or whatever from what you post here than from your link to your locked down facebook profile.

oh, and your comment about "having a lot to hide"... I actually do. and it's none of your business. 

if this facebook group doesn't bother you, and all the "*** talking" doesn't bother you, then stfu and get over it. seriously. 

• imagebranlynn:
    imageEmToTheJay:

um, do you realize that when your facebook profile was linked, there was NO information stating where you lived or what you did, etc? There's a difference between posting things talked about between people and posting a link to a locked down profile. and your kid wasn't even in the profile picture. You're more likely to get a lot more stalkers or whatever from what you post here than from your link to your locked down facebook profile.

oh, and your comment about "having a lot to hide"... I actually do. and it's none of your business. 

if this facebook group doesn't bother you, and all the "*** talking" doesn't bother you, then stfu and get over it. seriously. 

The reason my FB profile was locked down is because I'm not an idiot.   My name was on it though... and even that much wasn't you guys' place to post. 

Thus far, nothing in the screen shots has been posted.  So... you can qwitcherbitchin' and stop wondering if your dirty laundry will be outed.  My goal was to see if two people would come forward.  One did.  The other still won't.  

Not sure why you think I care about anything you guys said in your little group, or that it would get posted, but whatever.  Enjoy your paranoia.  Take a Benadryl or something, and go to sleep.  Maybe you'll feel better when you wake up. 

I wish you guys would have left all the FB group people alone, but nope.  Now I'm stuck hearing about this crap for a second day. 

• I'm not a regular poster anymore on this board, but I was once. I think both of you need to just stop posting stupid shiitt. I highly doubt any of the regular posters care to read your stupid BS.

Move on. No one cares. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I think it's really funny that Emjay is all the sudden worried about who is being harrassed. Aren't you like the queen of internet harrassment? This whole thing is really funny, especially coming from someone like you.

Wow Michelle, looks like you have won some sort of sympathy from Emjay. Um, congratulations?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you all STILL going on about this?

Maybe you should make a FB page just for this argument and discuss it there.

• I'll own it. I sent that message to the 3 people I thought it was. And guess what? One of them was getting screenshots from someone in the FB group, because another of them admitted it.

And as for sending THREATENING messages...where is the threat in what I said? What thread did I make, imply or insinuate? I simply expressed my displeasure in 3 people who were all at one point part of group, eventually broke trust and are no longer part of the group.

I also find it hilarious emjay, that you of ALL people, is going to call me out on making threats. Show me the threat to them I made. What did I threaten, insinuate or imply I might do? I can for sure show you several threats that you made last night to Britt. 

To use your own words from last night... "Emjay, I'm more than happy to roll in the mud with you".

Edit: I've been asked to clarify something via a private message. The screenshots that were admitted to having been sent, those were new screenshots that no one even knew had been sent until this person let it slip. We were already aware there had been 2 different sets of screen shots sent out at different times, once before this and then other the ones to sent emjay. This was a third set of new screenshots that no one was aware had been sent out until one of the 3 admitted it. So to summarize: They did not admit to sending out screen shots the first or second time, but instead admitted to additional screenshots that no one knew existed. Crystal clear now?

Kate & Eric Married 10.10.09

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelovemytannerman:

I think it's really funny that Emjay is all the sudden worried about who is being harrassed. Aren't you like the queen of internet harrassment? This whole thing is really funny, especially coming from someone like you.

Wow Michelle, looks like you have won some sort of sympathy from Emjay. Um, congratulations?

First, I don't know who you are (I don't remember sn with real names), and I don't appreciate you putting my name out there.  Furthermore, if you are going to, you could spell it right.

Second, I am not posting here to get sympathy.  I think you missed the entire point of the post.  Please reread, you might realize that it would be nice if all of the Jan Mom's that I was formerly associated with would quit dragging me into drama crap that I don't have anything to do with and quit sending me crappy messages about it. 

• imageekmebm:

I'll own it. I sent that message to the 3 people I thought it was. And guess what? One of them was getting screenshots from someone in the FB group, because another of them admitted it.

And as for sending THREATENING messages...where is the threat in what I said? What thread did I make, imply or insinuate? I simply expressed my displeasure in 3 people who were all at one point part of group, eventually broke trust and are no longer part of the group.

I also find it hilarious emjay, that you of ALL people, is going to call me out on making threats. Show me the threat to them I made. What did I threaten, insinuate or imply I might do? I can for sure show you several threats that you made last night to Britt. 

To use your own words from last night... "Emjay, I'm more than happy to roll in the mud with you".

Edit: I've been asked to clarify something via a private message. The screenshots that were admitted to having been sent, those were new screenshots that no one even knew had been sent until this person let it slip. We were already aware there had been 2 different sets of screen shots sent out at different times, once before this and then other the ones to sent emjay. This was a third set of new screenshots that no one was aware had been sent out until one of the 3 admitted it. So to summarize: They did not admit to sending out screen shots the first or second time, but instead admitted to additional screenshots that no one knew existed. Crystal clear now?

I don't give a flying fvck why you think you were justified in sending me a crappy message.  It was wrong and what you should be doing is apologizing to the two people who were sent messages who had nothing to do with anything.  I'd like to know what trust was broken when I left the group, because I did nothing.  I simply left and tried to be as un-dramatic about it as possible.  But it seems that someone won't let me be.  If you "own it" then be an adult about it and apologize to the two people you wronged, and admit that you were wrong in sending unjustified messages.  

Furthermore,  I'd much appreciate it if you did exactly what this message was meant to convey, and leave me out of anything future that you think you have "on me" or whatever.  Quite frankly, I don't care enough to put that much energy into it. 

• imageekmebm:

I'll own it. I sent that message to the 3 people I thought it was. And guess what? One of them was getting screenshots from someone in the FB group, because another of them admitted it.

threat?en?ingAdjective/'THretn-iNG/

1. Having a hostile or deliberately frightening quality or manner.

I used it in the terms of "hostile manner".  There you go, that is why I used the term threatening.  Please buy a dictionary. 

• Well then I apologize for not blowing unicorns and rainbows up your arse while I expressed my displeasure with you. Please buy some thicker skin.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsYam:

I'm not a regular poster anymore on this board, but I was once. I think both of you need to just stop posting stupid shiitt. I highly doubt any of the regular posters care to read your stupid BS.

Move on. No one cares. 

Well apparently someone does if I'm receiving these messages.  If you read the WHOLE POINT of the post it was to let people know to please leave me alone and stop sending me crappy messages on a situation I know nothing about.  If someone were sending you harassing messages I doubt you would call it stupid ***.   I'm sorry that this spanned a few days for you all, but I got online to this just this afternoon.  And I again received a crappy message.  I'm sorry that it interrupted your lurking and you felt it necessary to speak for all the "regular posters".  Happy lurking, again.  I have no intentions of posting any other thread or "coming back" with my current pregnancy or to update about LO or anything else.  So fear not, your lurking will not be interrupted again.

• imageekmebm:
    Well then I apologize for not blowing unicorns and rainbows up your arse while I expressed my displeasure with you. Please buy some thicker skin.

I mean really?  What I'm missing is why you had "displeasure" with me in the first place.  Considering I had NOTHING to do with the whole situation and knew nothing about it. And thicker skin?  Please, you over estimate the extent of which this actually bothers me.  I simply want to be left alone.  I understand if you are upset about being called out to be an adult about the situation....oh wait, I can't.  Because I never would have sent someone a message with such blatant disregard for any reasoning behind it.  Again, the whole point of this message was to say to leave me out of any further drama.  Please do so.  And if you actually want to "own it" then you will actually be an adult about the situation.  I don't have high hopes for that happening, but it really doesn't make much difference.   

• imagewmramsel:

imageekmebm:
    Well then I apologize for not blowing unicorns and rainbows up your arse while I expressed my displeasure with you. Please buy some thicker skin.

I mean really?  What I'm missing is why you had "displeasure" with me in the first place.  Considering I had NOTHING to do with the whole situation and knew nothing about it. And thicker skin?  Please, you over estimate the extent of which this actually bothers me.  I simply want to be left alone.  I understand if you are upset about being called out to be an adult about the situation....oh wait, I can't.  Because I never would have sent someone a message with such blatant disregard for any reasoning behind it.  Again, the whole point of this message was to say to leave me out of any further drama.  Please do so.  And if you actually want to "own it" then you will actually be an adult about the situation.  I don't have high hopes for that happening, but it really doesn't make much difference.   

Oh, and do yourself a favor and come up with something new.  Thicker skin?  I'm not sure why you would say that as I didn't do anything other than call you out and ask for you to be an adult about the situation.  However, if you can't do that, please honor the request I messaged you before and don't have any further contact with me.  I want no part of any drama, and would like this to be done and over with by the time I wake up in the morning.  

Goodnight All.   

• I believe you made this thread on here, not me. You want to talk adult...the ADULT thing to do would have been to keep this issue in the private messages on FB, where it started and was till you brought it here.

I also believe that I sent you only two messages on facebook, where you sent me three and I did not respond to your last message there, nevermind your two or three responses to each one of mine here on TB.

If you wanted no part of any drama, you would have left this entire issue in the private message between the two of us on facebook, it started there and would have stayed there, if you had not brought it here to AW in front of everyone.

Did you or did you not receive ANY screenshots ever of the January 11 FB group after you left? I've been told that you did and therein lies the rub. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagewmramsel:
    imagewmramsel:

imageekmebm:

Oh, and do yourself a favor and come up with something new.  Thicker skin?  I'm not sure why you would say that as I didn't do anything other than call you out and ask for you to be an adult about the situation.  However, if you can't do that, please honor the request I messaged you before and don't have any further contact with me.  I want no part of any drama, and would like this to be done and over with by the time I wake up in the morning.  

Goodnight All.   

If you really didn't want any part in the drama, why did you create a post here about it? Why didn't you just delete the facebook message, block the sender and move on with your life?

You are the biggest drama llama on the planet. At least admit you're enjoying the attention. Geez.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I don't have any idea what all of you guys are talking about.  All I know is you guys are all nuts. 

Seriously.  You made a Facebook group to become more personal than on the bump, and now you're all attacking each other and threatening each other, and whatever the heck else. 

All I know is that the other day I got screen shots from someone.  I don't know about the rest of your groups screen shot mama-drama.  I don't really care. 

I don't care who or what you people have in your lives.  I wanted the person to admit what they had done.  One did, the other still hasn't.  

So, now that you guys have all your drama figured out and you know who hates who... maybe I can stop getting PM's from people asking for their name to be cleared, others trying to cozy up to me for information, and let's not forget about fake-ass apologies.

Once again, I thank my lucky stars that I never joined this board, even though Avery was a January due date.  

Say what you will about me or my site, but you guys are off your rockers.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"