September 2011 Moms

written agreement for sex

I haven't posted very frequently here but THIS I just had to share.

DH and I have had sex a total of FIVE times during this pregnancy.  5!!!! and 3 of those were within the 1st TRI when I had ZERO symptoms.

Despite my efforts to convince him otherwise - he believes he will hurt me or baby by invading my private space down there.

So last night I was explaining how he can help get this show on the road and told him I understand his paranoia but he needs to be a team player here.  Well he agreed to get busy at least 3 times once I hit 38 weeks.  and yes, I asked him to put it in writing.   How SAD!!

Anybody else have a single digit sex count this pregnancy??

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: written agreement for sex

• I think that's normal for some- I know we have not been very active AT ALL this pregnancy- maybe 4 times? DH was worried about putting me into PTL more than anything else.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Um my count is a big fat goose egg, so, yeah, you can say it's single digits.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We're in the same boat - after reading the posts about bleeding and losing the MP afterwards, I was like "heck no!"

Today, however, my dr said to get busy! Getting induced on Saturday, so DH and I have some work to do.

• Yup, single digits here.  I can literally count them on one hand.  I am trying to get this baby moving and he denies me sex.  What the heck?!? He tries to play the 'tired' card on me.  Im not falling for it.  I told him not to close his eyes because I will rape him in his sleep...hahahahaha!!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"