3rd Trimester
Options

nursing tanks

I was planning on ordering nursing tanks from Old Navy.. the cami nursing tanks... and it looks like they don't have them anymore.  Where did you get your nursing tanks?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: nursing tanks

• Options

Target has them, that's where I'm getting mine.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got one at Target - it was even on sale/clearance when I found it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesap05e:
    I got one at Target - it was even on sale/clearance when I found it.

Same here. They had some really cute ones on clearance.  They also had ones that were about $30...no thanks!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • Options
    Yep, I got mine from Target, too! They were the Liz Lange Maternity brand, on clearance pretty recently for $11.88 each. They are super comfortable for pregnancy, too. I usually slip one on after work with a pair of PJ pants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got mine at Motherhood and Target. I have found that the ones from Motherhood are more comfortable but when it comes to nursing bras I like the ones from Target better. Not to mention they are about $10 cheaper.
  • Options
    I found Bravado tanks on eBay.  They're a little more expensive, unless you find a good eBay deal, but they're really great quality, super supportive and comfortable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I got this one at Motherhood and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I bought another and might have to get a third. Its so comfortable and the black is very slimming for after. Its been my best maternity purchase!

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=935060362&MasterCategory_Id=MC29

• Options
    I just got back from Target, and ALL the Liz Lange maternity tanks were marked down to $4.24!!! I think I got the steal of the century. I bought every one they had! Haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"