3rd Trimester

Packing a bag for LO #1

Are you packing a second bag for LO #1 and what are you putting in it
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Packing a bag for LO #1

• No, I just take the outfit I want them to go home in.  Our hospital has all the stuff they need there and they even send you home with diapers and stuff. 

EDIT:  I blame my reading comprehension fail on pre-lunch low blood sugar. ;p.

I will probably just throw some pj's and another outfit in his diaper bag when the time comes and call it good.  Hopefully my in-laws will just come to our house.  

• We won't be packing a special bag for him, but we will have his special gift from the baby to him and maybe a few DVDs if he wants to cuddle with me and watch them for awhile. He will be staying with my parents so I'm sure they will bring snacks , diaper bag etc. when they bring him to visit and he won't be staying all day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I assume you are asking if I am packing a bag for my older children.  I am not.  They are staying at our house with grandparents while I am at the hospital.  They will have short visits to the hospital but nothing long enough for them to need their own bag.  I will pack the sibling presents in my bag.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejvlund84:
    Are you packing a second bag for LO #1 and what are you putting in it
      If this is LO#2
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Yes because I am not sure where she will be sleeping when I am in the hospital.  DH will stay with me and she will either be with my aunt or my mom and dad.  My parents have their own pack n play so I will be packing her a bag with:

her blanket, sippy cup, pajamas, 2-3 outfits, diapers, and wipes. 

I was induced with DD and we went in on a tuesday, didn't have her until thursday, and wasn't released until saturday, so potentially DD 1 could be at my parents/aunt's house for a few days. 

• Yep. His bag is already packed, but mine is pretty much empty. :)

We don't have family nearby, so he'll be staying with a neighbor. I have a pair of PJs, a pack of diapers/wipes, a couple pairs of clothes (including his Big Brother shirt that he'll wear to the hospital when he meets his brother), as well as a list of additional things that he'll need (pacifiers, blanket, sippy cups, etc), and a rough schedule of his day. We'll be giving our neighbors a key so that they can come over and get whatever else they need for him (toys, books, etc).

I was far more stressed over what to pack for him than what to pack for myself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"