April 2012 Moms
Options

showing already!

So I'm 8wks today (YAY for having a raspberry!) and I'm totally huge!  I've only gained 6lbs so far but I seriously look like I'm at LEAST 12wks along!  I'm pretty sure most of it is my belly sticking out from the horrible sway back but geeze!

Anyone else showing already?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: showing already!

• Options
    I was thinking "yeah right" reading your post and then I saw your pic! I hope you're not planning on hiding this pregnancy for long! Looks like you'll skip the "looking fat" phase and head straight for the "looking pregnant" arena.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sometimes my bloat gets so bad that I look like that at night.  Do you still look like that in the morning when you wake up?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHeddarc:
    Sometimes my bloat gets so bad that I look like that at night.  Do you still look like that in the morning when you wake up?

My bloat gets pretty bad like that at night too, but it has gone down when I wake up in the morning.

OP-You look great mama!

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • Options

ME!! I think it is very common for women with multiple babies show sooner the more babies they have.

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options
    Oh hun, I feel ya! I didn't bloat like this with DS until about 8 weeks, but this morning (5w) I had to pull out the BeBand. Oh geez, my MIL put her hand on the bloat and smiled at me last night, I kind of wanted to kick her shins and run away screaming "it's just bloat!!!". I refrained though.
  • Options

Everyone we're hiding it from isn't here (we're in CO) so no biggie there, lol.  And yes, it's like this when I wake up.

For me this is pregnancy 9. 

6th to make it past 5 weeks

hopefully 4th to make it full term

2nd pregnancy this year (got preg in March and lost the baby May 2 at 8w 6d).  

I had lost just about 20lbs between when I had the m/c and the beginning of July and gained about 6back so far, it's ALLLLL belly!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I seriously applaud you for the PIP! Love it! You look great btw! :)
    -----------------------------
    Penelope Lynn 5.8.2009
    Harrison Peter 4.10.2012

Check out the blog at balletandbaseball.com
    click for toddler hilarity
  • Options

wow you really do look preggo! I too thought pfft yeah right, until I saw the pic!

Though I do look preggo at night often, in the mornings I look mostly normal.

• Options
    this pic was taken at about 3pm but yeah, that's pretty much how I look all the time, lol.  I am glad to have skipped the "fat" phase and go right to preg. LOL!  Thanks ladies =0)
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks and very bloated. Also, my breasts are sore big time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"