September 2011 Moms

Breast Feeding Covers

Where are you finding the best covers?

Re: Breast Feeding Covers

• We have 2 bebe au lait covers--one from BRU, one from amazon.  My friend who BF-ed her two kids loved them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    We'll always remember our angel baby: BFP 9/24/10, M/C 10/23/10 8w4d
  • I started out with a cheap cover from BRU -- such a waste. I eventually got a Bebe au Lait cover from Amazon and LOVE it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll echo the Bebe Au Lait chorus of approval. I researched this quite a bit (spending $35 bucks for what is basically an apron/blanket seemed silly to me at first) and every site I've been to has rated it as the best across the board (and out of lots of reviews, too). Good coverage, great for FTM who are getting the hang of breastfeeding (you can look down and see your baby), good quality, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i have a balboa.  huge enough to hide my ftm awkward getting into position and  you can see baby.  favorite feature-small outside pocket, not sure what it is meant for, but i discretely put my nursing pad in it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelaurasuzanne2006:
    i have a balboa.  huge enough to hide my ftm awkward getting into position and  you can see baby.  favorite feature-small outside pocket, not sure what it is meant for, but i discretely put my nursing pad in it!

I also went with the Balboa because it has side "flaps" to cover the sides.  I felt more comfortable with the coverage on that vs the Bebe Au Lait.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"