2nd Trimester

OK, so I think I can now officially post on this board

I'm 13 weeks and 1 day, but there seems to be so many different ways to calculate the Trimesters...in any event I'm fully embracing making it to my 2nd trimester.  So I just wanted to say hi to everyone.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OK, so I think I can now officially post on this board

• My OB take 9 months and divides it by 3 so sometme in between 12 and 13 weeks is the 2nd trimester. Welcome!
    Rachel (27) married to Mark (30) and surprised to be expecting mo/di TWINS due January 7th but scheduled c-section at 37 weeks December 17th. Put on hospital bed rest at 21 weeks due to elavated blood pressure. Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • imageLovelyLady334:
    . Welcome!

Thanks!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • that means I can post here too. Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemljohnson:
    that means I can post here too. Big Smile

Yeah! Glad to have another 13 weeker on board! 

• welcome! i'm 14wk 1d but i considered last week my first day of the 2nd as well! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • yup I'm here too! Nice to see other early march mama's I always feel so far ahead of the end of the month girls
  • imageIteachPK:
    yup I'm here too! Nice to see other early march mama's I always feel so far ahead of the end of the month girls
    h

Yeah!!! When I look at some of the posts I feel so far behind.  LOL. Glad to know I'm not alone!

• imagemhollidayesq:

imageIteachPK:
    yup I'm here too! Nice to see other early march mama's I always feel so far ahead of the end of the month girls
    h

Yeah!!! When I look at some of the posts I feel so far behind.  LOL. Glad to know I'm not alone!

yeah its weird cause just a very short time ago that was us too. But a lot changes in 4 weeks 

• I'm coming over as well!  1st tri flew by!
  • Sweet. I just joined this week too.
  • New to the 2nd Tri too! Yay!! It's good to see that there are some 13 weekers on here too, all the late 20 wks look kind of intimidating! Hope everyone is doing well! And congrats ladies!
  • I'm here too!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"