Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Buy Buy Baby Completion Discount

Does anyone know when you get your Buy Buy Baby Completion Coupon?  I was just reading through the packet they gave us and it seems like it is AFTER the baby is born - but we have things on our registry that we want to fulfill before the baby comes - and we have several gift cards we can use.

Any experience with this?  I am hoping that maybe we can just walk into BBB and request our completion coupon like I have heard you can at BRU...thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Buy Buy Baby Completion Discount

• Options
    I got mine before...maybe 4 weeks before....but I was in the store and did not have it with me and they somehow put it in the system when I checked out and marked it off as used....you have 1 time to use in store and 1 time online.  That is how BRU is too
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Options

I got mine last week from BBB and I'm about a week ahead of you so maybe you'll be getting yours in the mail this week or the next! :) 

It's 10%. I still have to get my dresser so if I do get it at BBB, I'll just sign up via e-mail for the 20% one since it's a bigger purchase. 

I also registered at BRU and Target and haven't received those so it was nice that BBB sent it so early! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNatalie97:

I got mine last week from BBB and I'm about a week ahead of you so maybe you'll be getting yours in the mail this week or the next! :) 

It's 10%. I still have to get my dresser so if I do get it at BBB, I'll just sign up via e-mail for the 20% one since it's a bigger purchase. 

I also registered at BRU and Target and haven't received those so it was nice that BBB sent it so early! 

I just had my husband do this to get a 20% off coupon!  We are headed there today b/c the next few weekends don't work...hopefully they will let us use our 10% off early!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just walked in and asked for it early. They gave me 10% off for one day and I can purchase things that were not on my registery also if I wanted too. I didn't have too much there left on my registry but I did at BRU and they let me combine my 20% off BBB coupons (I had 15 of them) with the 10% BRU completion coupon so it was a better deal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+
  • Options

In today's paper, there was a 20% off single item for BRU/TRU which BBBaby will use as well as any 20% off coupons you have from Bed, Bath & Beyond that are current. Those coupons might be better than the 10% off one you get for completion. When I registered at BBBaby they told me I'd get my completion coupon about a month before my EDD.  You will probably get yours soon.

Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"