3rd Trimester
Options

Cleaning products

So, I have been using a more natural way of cleaning, but I was wondering if Greenworks is ok to use.  I have asthma, and use Greenwork products before I became pregnant.  I am just interested and knowing what you are using to keep a clean and tidy home.  Any advice would be a appreciated.  Thanks. :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Clip Art Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18

Re: Cleaning products

• Options
    I use green works, and method
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Greenworks and Method too... I've noticed that the glass cleaner for Greenworks is much better then the Method one too.  I used these ever since I became pregnant with my first.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use vinegar and baking soda for a lot of things.

https://www.vinegartips.com is a good website for recipes and cleaning ideas.

Now that LO is always following me around, I never worry about her being near the spray if I'm wiping something up, or about her touching the bottle if I put where she can reach.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options
    I use Greenworks and Babyganics..check out their website, I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Clip Art Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"