TTC After a Loss
Options

anyone had spotting between periods?

My D&C was June 20th, went two weeks later for my follow up and was cleared of all tissue and anything else. I got my first AF on August 9 and she finally left on August 14th. Yesterday I noticed some pinkish spotting. It's not a ton, but it's enough to leave the toilet paper tinged when I wipe (sorry if tmi). It's also not everytime I wipe, just sometimes, and sometimes there's more or less spotting. I'm not charting or using OPKs this cycle, so I'm not sure if it would be ovulation spotting, which i've heard is normal. Anyway, I didn't think it could be AF again so soon, only 11 days after she left. I have normally not had spotting between periods, and everything is so wonky after my mmc. So i'm naturally worried about what every little thing could possibly be. Today is the second day it's been going on. If it keeps up, i'll call my Doctor. Just wanted to see what you ladies think and what your experiences are. TIA!

First BFP April 2011, EDD 01/11/11, MMC June 20, 2011 D&C June 20, 2011 Second BFP September 23, 20011 CP diagnosed September 26, 2011 PAL/PGAL welcome
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: anyone had spotting between periods?

• Options
    Yes I had this with both of my last AF's. My first cycle after my D&E I had spotting after AF for about a week and this time i had spotting for about two days. It is frustrating but I hope it goes away soon.
  • Options
    My AF has been wackadoo!  My mc bleeding ended 6/15 my first AF was on 7/5, the second was 7/30 (YUCK 2x a mo)..and I am waiting for it again..who knows when she will show up!  The bleeding wasn't normal for me either..1 day it would be whooshy and soak through everything, come out more when I stood up and crampy..the next day would hardly be a spot and then the next day whooshy again and only lasted 4 days.  I dont want to be on birth control..but I miss the clockwork, easy, light, periods.  I had a natural mc no d and c, just wanted to share:)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had spotting inbetween for my first 3 cycles after my miscarriage, never before..  I went to see the OB during the first cycle and he told me that it was probably my uterus shrinking back to the normal size that caused it the first time.  However, since it happened again in the two cycles after, I don't think he was right.... luckily, the last cycle I didn't have any, so I think I'm getting back to normal now....

BFP#1 EDD 11/8/11 - MC @ 9w6d, 4/15/11 we said goodbye
    BFP#2 DD arrived 5/7/12
  • Options

I posted about this recently.  I had really heavy spotting/light AF only a couple of days after AF ended.  Now I'm having spotting again, only a couple of days post-O.  This is my first real cycle after this past miscarriage and it's never been this wonky before.  In fact, my temps were very clear after my 1st miscarriage.  And I've never had midcycle spotting before... never spotted once while pregnant either.

I called my dr's office and they had me come in for a blood draw to check HCG but that was it.  They didn't seem too concerned.

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Options
    This happened with my last AF, it was so beyond annoying. One thing I learned is post m/c there is no "normal"
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Yes, I've had quite a bit of spotting between periods that I didn't have before. My dov put me back on the pill to regulate my hormones to see if that helps.
    BFP 5.04.11 | EDD 1.17.11 | missed MC 5.27.11 found at 6.16.11 imageimageimage ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"