Success after IF

mini boden clothes--do they run big or small?? nft

Re: mini boden clothes--do they run big or small?? nft

• Girls jammies and dresses run true to size.  We're just in 6-12 mos dresses now. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I only have a few things but I find they are true to size.  G is in a 3t pair of shorts right now and she wears 3t in baby gap, carters, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We buy a ton of Mini Boden.  For us (boys clothes) they run a little big.  My boys typically wear 5/6, but in their Boden clothes they can still fit in to 4/5.

I just bought my first items for baby Tessa, so I can't speak of the sizing for infants yet. 

• I find their girl's stuff to run a little bit big on Eliza.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • They seem to run pretty true to size. Love them!
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• I guess I'm an anomaly but I've always found they seem to run quite big.  My older daughter is small but not tiny -- she's always been 50th percentile in height and 25th percentile in weight and the clothes run HUGE on her which means we end up getting a lot of wear out of them.  I've never bought the pajamas but have bought dresses, pants, shirts and sweaters.
    5 IUIs | 4 IVFs | 2 sweet little girls Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS just got a bunch of Mini Boden shirts in size 1 1/2-2 years and they fit just right after washing (they did shrink a little).

He is on the small side, 24.5 pounds at 21 months and (I think) 33 inches. HTH!

After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"