Stay at Home Moms

ftm..in Mass.

hey ladies! Im going to be a ftm here in MA. I was wondering if any of you ladies are from MA. ive tried to reach out and make new mommy friends on the boston, MA board. but there is not a lot of action going on. figured i'd try a few other groups. hope all is well :)

-jessica

Re: ftm..in Mass.

• I went to college near Boston. I live 3 hours from there, now, however. I love that area. You're getting close, 30 weeks!
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • I live in Mass, about 1 hr and 15 mins west of Boston. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm south of Boston
  • I'm about 30 miles north of Boston. Haven't had much to do with the Boston board.

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• I'm in Manchester...not *too* far :D  GL with your remaining weeks!
  • I live in Nashua, NH. About 45 min from Boston.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm about 5-10 minutes outside town... are you in the Boston area?
    A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garrett
    image7_0002 A ~ 2.7.06 S ~ 9.2.07
  • So i am assuming that ftm stands for full time mom, here is a hint all moms working or not are full time moms you will simply be a SAHM
  • imageAndrewsgal:
    So i am assuming that ftm stands for full time mom, here is a hint all moms working or not are full time moms you will simply be a SAHM

*eye roll* 

• imageEnglishMajor03:

imageAndrewsgal:
    So i am assuming that ftm stands for full time mom, here is a hint all moms working or not are full time moms you will simply be a SAHM

*eye roll* 

Eye roll all you want but it is things like this that help divide WM and SAHM we are all full time moms and I and a SAHM. For some reason it is comments like these along the same lines of I would never let a daycare raise my child, that totally get to me.
  • imageAndrewsgal:
    imageEnglishMajor03:

imageAndrewsgal:

*eye roll* 

Eye roll all you want but it is things like this that help divide WM and SAHM we are all full time moms and I and a SAHM. For some reason it is comments like these along the same lines of I would never let a daycare raise my child, that totally get to me.

*pretty* sure FTM = First Time Mom

• i was told that ftm is first time mom. but who knows with all the lingo..i can NEVER keep up with it. but yes i am a first time mom...but a working mom :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"