3rd Trimester

Anyone else's LO doing this?

LO has a habit of grabbing a fist full of stomach tissue and pulling. Its super painful, almost like he's trying to claw his way out through the middle of my stomach. None of my other kids did this and its really wierd. My dr said it was wierd too but nothing to worry about unless I have bleeding/ unusual discharge. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else's LO doing this?

• Huh. No, can't say that I have *knock on wood*.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Yikes! No, they hasn't happened to me.  Good luck! I hope your LO chills out soon. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • Loading the player...
  • YES! And its AWFUL!

I've tried to describe it to DH and a few friends and its like she's just grabbing on or digging in and its like the WORST cramp ever that you can't make go away no matter what you do :(

Lol, luckily it doesn't happen too too often, but it's awful when it does!

You aren't alone!

Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Is THAT what he is doing?  It's SO freaking weird and makes me go OOOW!  My daughter, who is a very gentle kid, was very gentle in my belly too.  I would feel her roll or move but nothing harsh.  This little guy is like a baby ninja.  What am I in for?!?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thank goodness! I tried to describe it to my mommy friends and just got wierd looks. Good to know LO isn't a freak alien baby or something! haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was experiencing something similar and thought it was Braxton Hicks--I was joking to someone that it felt like the baby was grabbing my uterus and pulling/folding it around him like a blanket or something, only it didn't really hurt, just felt like a scrunching up.  Not sure if this is the same thing...

(Same birthday, 2 years apart!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"