3rd Trimester

does anyone else...

...cry when they watch that one pampers commercial that comes on during episodes of bringing home baby?  I swear, every time I watch it I tear up.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: does anyone else...

• OMG I know exactly which one you're talking about! I actually wrote that on my FB status that I cried during it and one of my friends (who just had a baby) said she did the same thing! I assume it's the one about all the different ways babies come into the world, etc... whether they're planned/or not.. special needs/a lot of needs.. that one right?

Because I definitely cry EVERY time it's on. You are not alone lol :-)

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • awww your definetly not alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally thought I was the only one! Especially when it shows that some families are close and some far away...my husband and I are in Alaska for 3 years due to military assignment and our family lives in Maryland so it always hits a sensitive spot!
  • YES!!!!!!!! And now if it comes on my youngest daughter runs up and tries to block it because she doesn't want me to be sad-I explained they are happy tears...she doesn't buy it LOL
  • Yup. I lost it when I saw that they included a baby with Downs Syndrome. I have three cousins and an uncle who have Downs, and they hold a very special place in my heart. The most open, loving, accepting people in the world.
  • I do...its so beautiful. Not to mention refreshing to see all kinds of babies and births
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"